Looking for a good swing trading grouo/signals

Hi
I am looking for some recommendations for swing trading groups or strategies? I don’t have the time or patients to day trade…

Thanks

Hey Mike,

If you are new to swing trading, first I would read up and learn more about trading and become familiar with all the terms and jargon that traders use. Knowing what people are actually talking about will be very helpful when deciding on a strategy that will work best for you.

What exactly are you trying to do? Swing traders don’t always make daily trades, it’s true, but swing trading will still take some time and patience to learn and become successful at it.

As far as strategies go, it really depends what you’re trying to do. I know a few folks who subscribe to Bond Prophet, which provide daily interest rate forecasts to subscribers. If you’re interested in trading bond futures or bond-related etfs, etc., they might be worth checking out. Haven’t tried it myself, but have heard good things, and I follow their main Twitter account. Actually, they accurately predicted the rise in long-term rates earlier this year to the day, which is pretty incredible if you ask me. Look 'em up.

Ummm other than them you could try like TradeKing or Morpheus Trading or something similar. Or you could follow a well-known swing trader on Twitter, where they’ll sometimes post trades. And usually those traders will offer the option for additional premium services too, with real-time updates and stuff. Worth checking out. Even better, keep browsing this site! Always helpful info here.

Keep looking around! Find something that you think will fit your schedule and personality best.

Good luck!

-Rob

How you find my trades helpful