Trade the FX DEATH ZoNE!

Trade the FX DEATH ZoNE !

Hello Traders and Traderettes my name is Yanick Forex and CFDs traders, Founder of WeTrade4Ufx.com. Trader for my own capital since 2007 I’ve developed my own trading style and i’ve called it THE FX DEATH ZoNE Trading Strategy. It is all based on price action and supply demand levels. I’m a Swing Trader using market & pending order. My analisys is based on my three personalised indicators with unique custom settings allow me to spot opportunity and place trades with clear cut rules.

1. FX DEATH PEAK&VALLEY indicator show exactly where institutional traders enter the market. From this DEATH PEAK & VALLEY is created the second indicator the FX DEATH ZoNE.

2. FX DEATH ZoNE indicator plot the area where we will as professionnal traders enter the market and KILL 95% of novice retails traders. This is where we make BIG MONEY!

3. Third indicator is FX DEATH %R with my custom settings, it will act as a validation.
    I believe in long term goal, that’s why I am a swing traders, my strategy is 100% technical using price action and area of supply & demand.

MY TOUGHT :

I don’t believe in fundamentals, I know that this market is hightly manipulated and all informations I need is already in the price.

Price structure tell us everything, forget want you already learn, open your mind and do not be afraid if it seems too easy. Trading IS easy when you get an hedge and when you’re enough disciplined to follow the rules of your strategy. FX DEATH ZoNE Strategy gives me this Hedge.

My success is based on patience and discipline so to be honest my trading is very boring and it should be.

If you find your trading activity boring, you’re on your way to succeed!!!

Follow me on my journey and lets bring some pips!

Thanks!

Hi Traders #AUDUSD RESULTS +49PIPS

iTraders, April Results | 863.9 pips profit !

iTraders, April Trade by Trade, 863.9pips Profit!