Price Is Everything - Lets Focus on Price and Swings

Got into this trade because there was a engulf pattern and also there was a pin bar. Taking 0.25% risk and 1:2 RR on this setupā€¦ :slight_smile:

This pair is ranging from last January 2016. Just figured out it formed a pin bar and engulf candle. Risking 0.25% on this trade and 1:1.4 RR, Iā€™m going for a long placing stop below the pinbar. :slight_smile:

increased the TP from 1:1.58 to 1:3. Because it seems the price is more likely to move further downside. Once it moves 1:1, Iā€™ll put my SL back to BE.

I am excited about this thread. I mostly swing trade using price action and S/R. I would love to learn fron others that do the same. Looks like you found a lot of good setups today.

What do your red boxes signify? S/R?

Welcome to this thread. Iā€™m also learning and trying to implement different concepts in trading. Please feel free to post your charts as well as setups with usā€¦ :slight_smile:

Those are actually both S&R. I mark those to identify potential S&R easily by looking at a glance. :slight_smile:

Moved my SL to BE+10 pips. :slight_smile:

SL HITā€¦ 0.26% loss.

Moved SL to +178 pips (+0.35%) and TP to +509 pips (+1.0%)ā€¦ Letā€™s see how this ends upā€¦ Enjoying the rideā€¦ :smiley:

SL Hitā€¦ (-0.27%) loss. :slight_smile:

Moved my SL closer to BE. Because I want to ride to that swing and I donā€™t want to be stopped out by SLā€¦ Now the risk of this trade is 0.06% and profit target is 0.42%ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not a big fan of trading range, but this setup caught my eyeā€¦ Risking only 0.15% or my account and targeting 0.27% for this setupā€¦ RR is 1:1.68ā€¦ Iā€™ll move my SL to BE as soon as I see some downward thrust. :slight_smile:

This is a very large range where is much easier to make some $$
, i like this trade inipious.

:smiley: Letā€™s make some pips togetherā€¦ And share your charts if you have any trading ideas. :slight_smile:

Moved SL to BEā€¦

SL Hit 0.17% lossā€¦ :slight_smile:

Moved my SL to +0.80% Profit and TP to +1.00% Profitā€¦ :smiley:

SL Hitā€¦ 0.82% Gain :slight_smile:

SL Hit -0.27% loss.

Guys, price and swing trading is the answer to your prayersā€¦you are in the good track

But, i tell you, a better market for this is and always will be the stock market

The Forex Markets is much more complicated

A lot of experience here.

By the way, good luck with your system, lets see if the profile in myfxbook with this strategy is still alive after one yearā€¦I wish you the best luck