Price Is Everything - Lets Focus on Price and Swings
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool Price Is Everything - Lets Focus on Price and Swings

As price is everything, let's focus on price, support and resistence, and bias. I'll be posting my entry exits as well as analysis on price action and confluences. You also feel free to share your thoughts and also your analysis. Together we can make it right.

Most mistake trader makes are they are not consistent. Consistent at making trades I mean. Most of them give up after executing few consecutive loss on a specific strategy. I'm also not an exception from this. But from now I'll try to focus on market on daily basis. I've also dedicated a cent account for testing my entries and exits because demo is something that doesn't gives psychological pressure.

I'll take around 0.25% risk on trendy market and on higher time frame where as I will risk 0.15% of my account in range market. But I might higher up the risk in future.. As this strategy is in test format I don't want to risk a lot of money in single trade.. I'll continue doing this till it hits 30% drawdown...

A lot of thing to talk about but let's start posting trades. I'll update this introductory post later.

#Update One: I'm dedicating this account for every trade that I make using this strategy.. I've made a cent account with $100 and tracking up my system using this cent account.
    MyFXBook Link: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/inc...s-mtv2/1725894
    Last edited by incipious; 07-29-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Executed my second trade. Risking 0.25% of my equity. RR is 1:1.58 on this trade setup. Let's see how this ends up..
    Name:  usdjpy-h4-e-global-trade.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  30.3 KB
    Last edited by incipious; 07-27-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by incipious View Post
    Executed my second trade. Risking 0.25% of my equity. RR is 1:5.8 on this trade setup. Let's see how this ends up..
    Name:  usdjpy-h4-e-global-trade.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  30.3 KB
    Hi.
    I dont see where your r:r of 1:5.8 comes from. Looking at your chart it seems to be approx 1:2. Have I misread it or missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
    Hi.
    I dont see where your r:r of 1:5.8 comes from. Looking at your chart it seems to be approx 1:2. Have I misread it or missed something?
    That's exactly what I was thinking. 1:3 max if anything!

Another trade setup found and jumped right into it.. As it's in lower time frame, I'm going to risk only 0.15% and 1:2 RR on this trade setup. Confluence with 61.8 and a pinbar.

Name:  nzdcad-h1-e-global-trade.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  31.3 KB

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisMason View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking. 1:3 max if anything!
    Well, in the chart it looks like 1:2. But the SL is 128 pips away and the TP is 203 pips away.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by incipious View Post
    Well, in the chart it looks like 1:2. But the SL is 128 pips away and the TP is 203 pips away.. :P
    Ah, so your r:r is actually 1:1.58, not 1:5.8

Ah, so your r:r is actually 1:1.58, not 1:5.8
    Oops... Typing mistake... :P My Bad.. Thanks for figuring out.

NZDCHF (D1).. Got into this trade by watching this engulf type candlestick. Although the engulf was created previous day, I was waiting for today to see if I could get into any discounted price.. And yes, I got it.. Placed Stop loss just below the recent low. There was also a historical resistance level which turned into support. Trend is upward slopping. Risking 0.25% of my account and 1:2 RR.
    Name:  nzdchf-d1-e-global-trade.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  39.6 KB

Default Audcad d1

As usual 0.25% risk on this trade.. RR is 1:2.. But I may continue riding this trade once it moves 1:1, I may move my SL back to BE and continue riding on it till the end of this because the overall trend seems to be downward. Well I should not call it downtrend but it's a range type pattern but thrust is on downside if you zoom out the chart.
    Name:  audcad-d1-e-global-trade.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  32.2 KB

Forum Sponsors