Going offshore to escape the CFTC - Page 413
Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413
Results 4,121 to 4,124 of 4124

Default FinproTrading and TradeWiseFX have been added the CFTC's RED List

The CFTC has just added 71 brokers to their HIT LIST -- the so-called CFTC RED List.

Two of the 13 brokers on our List -- FinproTrading (UK) and TradeWiseFX (SVG) -- are on this Hit List.

Here is a screen-shot of the additions to the RED List. (Note: this is not the complete RED List.)

Here is the CFTC press release, issued today.

More on the Red List in a later post.

At that time, we'll talk about what the RED List means to the brokers on it, to us (their clients), and to the future of retail forex trading in the U.S.

Last edited by Clint; 04-25-2017 at 05:02 PM.

Default RED list LOL

It took four government staffers just over a year to update this? What's worse, is they didn't bother to remove the dead ones. Worse than that, they are missing a few new ones I recently found (and am still checking out).

Trader's Way and FxChoice have been on the RED list since Aug '15. I'm not too worried. Here's the link to the full list which can be sorted.

https://www.smartcheck.gov/REDList/

Quote Originally Posted by moe41 View Post
    tradesway still take credit/debit card deposits, they use a company in china who don't give a damn about u.s. regulation

Why pay 4% to use debit/credit? I sent TW $500 to open after Tallinex booted us and was charged $520. That was my last card transaction. Forever. Take the time to setup and understand Bitcoin. You won't be disappointed.

Wow, that's an impressive thread! Big thanks to all the contributors, much appreciated!

Forum Sponsors