krugman25: The Programmer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hi Krugman25,

Thanks for your reply! You're a champion

Do you use any indicators like Fibonacci Retracement indicators or anything else??

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuletMoneyMaker View Post
    Hi Krugman25,

Thanks for your reply! You're a champion

Do you use any indicators like Fibonacci Retracement indicators or anything else??
    Hey Markulet, thanks for the kind words! As far as indicators go I will use a few EMA's off of the daily chart. I like to use the phrase "if it matters to the market, it matters to me". The reason certain parts of the market are predictable is because there are certain areas on the chart the matters to the market, and you will see a majority of the market react predictably to these levels. I have found what the market reacts to the strongest is horizontal and trend line support and resistance lines. But because of the popularity of things like EMAs and Fib, you will find the market reacting to these levels. I do use fib, although fib isn't an indicator, rather it is a measurement tool. Again the market reacts predictably to certain fib levels in the right type of setups, so I include them in my analysis.

If you want to know more about the tools I use and how I apply them to my analysis please check out my thread Price Action That Matters

I have articles, videos and a lot of great PA conversation going on, on a daily basis.

Ananais... I am trying to send a reply to you as a private message but your inbox, apparently, is full... Could you Private Message me an alternative address for me to reply to your questionnaire? I will not let me send it... Sorry to hijack this thread... Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by PipMeHappy View Post
    Ananais... I am trying to send a reply to you as a private message but your inbox, apparently, is full... Could you Private Message me an alternative address for me to reply to your questionnaire? I will not let me send it... Sorry to hijack this thread... Cheers...
    Yeah I just got the notification! I cleared my inbox a bit. You should be able to send now. Let me know if you're still having problems

Quote Originally Posted by Ananais View Post
    Yeah I just got the notification! I cleared my inbox a bit. You should be able to send now. Let me know if you're still having problems
    Thank you, Ananais! I have now successfully sent you my answer (as a two-part reply). Cheers!

Hi Krugman,
    Thanks for your appreciation. Now i can look at my trade with more confidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Cledid View Post
    Hi Krugman,
    Thanks for your appreciation. Now i can look at my trade with more confidence!

You must be desperate to increase your post-count, to be bumping even old threads in this part of the forum with your never-ending, fatuous, pointless, one-line posts.

Forum Sponsors