Hello!

Hi everyone,

My name is Tela. I am from birmingham, UK. New to FX Trading - I have no knowledge of it what so ever. I was browsing on instagram and came across someones page who is a FX Trader, I was instantly drawn to what he does without having any real knowledge of how he does it. I got in contact with him earlier this month and this is what he recommened; Babypips.com. I have started the School of Pipsology which I absolutely love.

I am hoping to become an avid FX Trader, not sure how long it takes to learn the ropes/basics but I’m sure we all learn at our own pace. Is there anyone who’s been doing this a few months now who has any tips for me? I am a very teachable person, willing to learn and try new methods.

Look forward to networking with you guys.

Babypips is the right place to start your journey. Take it slowly, learn in deep and follow a great overall trading plan and you will be way ahead of 95% folks who don’t.
In the beginning don’t be overwhelmed trying to learn from x places at once. Focus on one thing at a time and then another one. slowly but steady.

hi everyone i happy to be in this nice forum

Hello Tela and welcome to our forex community! Thanks for the kind feedback on our School of Pipsology and I’m wishing you the best of luck in finishing the forex course. Just keep on learning and try to practice your skills on a demo account. If you’ve got any questions, just post 'em right here. See ya!

Thanks guys :+1:

[QUOTE=“NTBailey;622179”]Thanks guys ddc4d[/QUOTE]

what is ddc4d?