Don't know why my trade was closed this way

Hi everyone,
as in the title, i don’t understand what happened to this trade

as you can see the stop loss was 1.70530 and the take profit was at 1.703111.
The trade was closed at the time 03: 58:50, but if you see the 1 minute chart (i put this one for clarity) it never hit the stop loss level. There is a white line with the number zero on the right, it’s just a fibonacci line.
Can you explain this one please?
Thanks a lot

Edit:
the image quality is not good enough, i’ve uploaded it here:
http ://it.tinypic.com/r/znasrn/8

(since it’s my first post i have to separate the link)

The price in the chart is set at the mid-range. Make sure you look at the correct price (Bid/Ask). There is a spread and you need to look at the correct price for your order.

Thanks TheLastBear,
but it brings up another question: when i opened the trade the spread was 2 pips, when the trade was closed the candlestick was around 1.7041 and the stop loss was at 1.7053 and those are 12 pips, is it possible that the spread for my trade changes from 2 to 12 pips? Shouldn’t it stay the same for me from when i buy untill the trade is closed?

The spread probably widened around the UK retail sales report. Crazy spreads aren’t impossible around tier 1 releases so a lot of day traders usually take out their tight orders before such events :slight_smile:

As Huck pointed out spreads can increase during certain important market events and also point to your brokers inability to fill orders. Personally if the spread jumps from 2 to 12 I would not trade with that broker.