Me, myself and I

I am a 59 year old newbie living in Thailand. I am an American who has lived/worked on a border kibbutz (Lebanese) in Israel (1972/1979), worked in the Ca. oilfields and drove trucks until 2005 when I went to work in Iraq. I worked there for seven years before moving on to Afghanistan for another two.
My first marriage lasted 36yrs and am now married to a Thai Village Girl, in what friends have called “my little piece of paradise”.
We own and operate a small village grocery store and I am at the computer or cash register from 05:30GMT+7 to 22:00GMT+7. That puts me in the NZ, AUS, EUR and JPY trading sessions and the beginning of the NY trading sessions. I took a demo account with Activ Trade and it took me a month to crash it. I’m looking for a company that will best suit my needs; after I get better at this with another demo account (learned a lot on this first account) and with positive thinking, accompany that I could take a small percentage of my profit without costing an arm and a leg to receive that small profit.

Any suggestions?

Welcome Groucho and thanks for sharing you background! We have a section in the School of Pipsology called “Brokers 101” to help guide you to choosing the right broker for your needs. My best suggestion is to focus on well capitalized brokers who are regulated in your country. I’m not too familiar with Thailand’s broker industry, but if they’re lacking in well organized FX brokers, you may want to consider brokers regulated in Hong Kong, Australia or Japan.

Thank you Sir; will do.