Forex crash courses

Hello I am new to forex and have only been intrigued by it through somebody who took me to a free seminar, since then I have done a little research and have come across a numerous amount of 12week crash courses available. I am wondering how good these courses are?? If anybody has taken this route? Also if there are any recommendations for good courses to take. Thank you

See either way you have to learn either by crash course or self study, well i would prefer crash course if you have he good faculty to teach you part from this there are websites and forums where you can learn about forex market for free.

Crash courses = Crash trading. First thing you need to know, is that you’re not trading with the person across the street and there are no short cuts. The trader grave yard is full of those that have tried. Even if you don’t want to trade personally, you need to have a basic understanding of trading in the foreign exchange if only to be able to make a good decision on what crash course to buy or not.

The basic understanding is free, if you look at the top of this page and click on School and go through that course first. If you learn and practice what you’ve learned, participate in the baby pip forum, you will if nothing else be able to recognize what are good courses and what are the ones have some value as well as the ones that have none. Same goes when someone wants to coach, mentor or otherwise train you.
Hope that helps
Gp

Yes I agree…

Your better of getting the learning material from someone who already went on training course and learn from baby pips then Start trading small amounts then try an advanced trading course.

Just my thought…

Hi JayJay,

I agree with gp00053, everything you need to learn is available for free. Crash courses/seminars are loaded with sales people with sales tactics who’s goal is to get you to part with your cash.

Study all of the baby pips school (a lot of people say they do, but done properly, note taking, revising etc. it should take you about a month). Anything you’re unsure of, cross-reference on investopedia.

Then I’d recommend reading everything on yourtradingcoach.com. The main thing (imo) with trading is screen time, watching charts, making notes, testing hypothesis on what works and what doesn’t, and keep the good, discarding the bad.

There is no crash course to learn forex trading, you have to invest time in learning about the market and there is no shortcut to that.

I agree with most of the comments on this thread, there is no need to rush things when it comes to learning about forex trading. While it can be easy to get the basics down, you still need to spend enough screen time and demo practice in order to get a good feel of the markets and be able to determine what kind of trading strategy would work for you.