Does anyone do US stock day trading? Or know of a daytrading forum the size of bpips?

I’m trying to get into day trading stocks. Let me know if you can provide any info or help me! Thanks.

Well I can tell you that you need a 25k account for day trading stocks and options…and you have to maintain that amount all the time on your account, because you will be labeled as a pattern day trader…other than that technical and fundamental analysis works :slight_smile:

Some good brokers I found while doing some research:

MB Trading, Interactive Brokers, Trade Monster (if you are from US), TradeStation

25k is no problem. Do you have personal experience with any of their platforms? I know TWS for Interactive Brokers is a pain to use. I was with them for awhile. I’m looking for simple indicators like daily open line. Do you know if their data feeds are free?

Sorry no, that was just a part of my personal research going through reviews and checking baron’s review of best online brokers for 2014…you might wanna check it out

The Best Online Brokers of 2014 - Barron’s

You can day trade emini futures with 400$ margin, if you were interested in indices.

Yes Futures is the only instrument where you can day trade without huge amount of margined money :slight_smile: That is on my To Do list :slight_smile: