Need help

Hi, everyone! Do you know any legit forex companies where I can invest and they trade for me for the meantime. I can’t trade personally right now because of sudden change of working hours and work load. Sucks big time that I can’t trade. I am hoping not to let part of my hard earned money just to sleep in my account for a indefinite time. If someone can help me, I really appreciate it. Also need a company that caters clients from Asia. Thank you in advance. God bless you all!

Hi Andy,

I would suggest that you try to trade yourself and change the hours and trade less as not to overload yourself. Why? I would not trust some of these guys who manage accounts. You never know what deal they may have in the background with a broker. You could also try EA’s on a demo account on a vps. I am currently testing on for the AUDCAD which cost me 95$ and the server is 5€ per month. I prefer to control my own money with a reputable broker.

Thanks for the suggestion! But the thing is I’m going to a place without any stable or worst comes to worst, no internet connection for a maximum of six months. So I might not really have the chance to trade. That’s why I’m kind of worried right now. Any more suggestion? I really appreciate your time. God bless.

[QUOTE=“AndyMaan;652181”] Thanks for the suggestion! But the thing is I’m going to a place without any stable or worst comes to worst, no internet connection for a maximum of six months. So I might not really have the chance to trade. That’s why I’m kind of worried right now. Any more suggestion? I really appreciate your time. God bless.[/QUOTE]

If it were me I would develop a strategy and trade on a demo account or paper trade, read, and study until I had a stable net connection. Otherwise you will have no control over your account.