Best full service broker?

I am a newbie and i am looking for a broker to begin trading with a real account because i already have been trading in demo and i feel i am ready. I would like a broker with analyses services.
In have 3 choices that seem to me the best: FXPro, IronFX and Activtrades.
Are these the best full service brokers? Which others must I also consider?

Vicfer. There many good options, but alot will depend on the funds you intend on depositing. Your home country could also limit a few choices, depending on where you are.

I’m from Portugal and i intend to deposit 1000$ i saw that IronFX only has some good vídeos of analising the market and predictions of what could happen but in chart tools and indicators they dont have nothing!!!

+1 on that. I would also like to add that you need to know what you are looking for and then go look for it.

IronFX is not a full service broker last time I checked (unless they changed something).

If it’s me, I go with ActvTrades, If for no other reason IronFx and FxPro are market makers. If you don’t know what that is, then you should look it up. ActvTrades offers straight threw processing. They have been in business since 2001 the other two are IronFx 2006 and FxPro 2010. For me I like the longer in business the better, you should be able to find lots that like them and some that don’t. All three are regulate. ActvTrades is in United Kingdon, the other two are in Cyprus.

If you search each one of their names along with reviews, you should get lots of information on who ever you choose. Remember all reviews are not good nor are they bad, something I look for is when there is a complaint, did the broker answer the complaint and how long did it take them.

Again if it’s me I would never base a broker decision because they have some pretty good video’s. There’s tons of free video’s just search utube. Hope that helps
Gp

Actually all well-known brokers are offering analysis daily. I am trading with hotforex and it provides TA from Trading Central for trader. And I think brokers you mentioned above also provide analysis (not sure).

when you say full service? i wonder which services are you looking for, there are many conditions that varies from one trader to another, based on location, style of trading, and money transfer methods, and just like what last bear said you need to be a bit more specific, though the thread starter jas 2 posts only, i hope he comes back to update us… cheers

As a newbie i want to have a service that helps me take better trading decisions. FXPro is not a market maker and IronFX also has ECN NDD accounts. My trading style is based on analyzing indicators and price action but I need to know what happened in the market when I was sleeping and know better what governments intend to do in some economies that I don’t usually follow, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
I think these services for a newbie is important but this is my opinion.
I have almost decided for ActivTrades because of all the indicators, autochartist, Trading Central and spreads also saw lots of reviews of their clients and it seems they want their clients happy.
I wanted with my posts here to hear from experienced traders that worked with good full service broker and could give me their vision of the broker, thank you all for your advice.

Check this video out before you choose fxpro or ironfx. both are market makers that offer NDD
Actv is not a market maker. I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I don’t do business with any of the three. Haven’t in the past and don’t plan to in the future, bottom line is I don’t get paid to offer any thing about them good or bad. I use a broker comparison tool that I’m also not vouching for or get paid. Just want to make sure you understand I’m just passing on information.
Gp

I believe you’ll find the best broker for you, I just want to suggest you that you should be very careful about using someone else’s analysis. The best way is to trade based on your own analysis.

Thank you gp00053 for the video i will take IronFX and FXpro from my possible choices.
The big problem with ActivTrades is the few deposit/withdraw options they only accept credit cards, bank transfers and neteller. Does someone have any suggestion for a ECN broker with good analysis services and low spreads?

I intend to use also my own analysis but i think it can help me in my beginner’s path if i can have other ideas of what happened, will or can happen.

Here’s a tool I use to look at potential brokers. Before you use it, you should know that O have nothing to do directly or indirectly with the site or any products or services. I have found some mistakes in it, so before you choose, make sure you check with the broker to make sure they offer what this tool says they do. For example they said Freidberg is a market maker, and the FXCM rep who lets Freiberg use their software said theyre not so be careful.

Once you get to the site, choose the items important to you by using the drop down menu. I know you’re looking for an ECN Broker so you would look at the top to Broker Type and open the drop down pick ECN?STP. Do the same for regulation and all the other items, add what’s important leave what’s not. For only ECN after you click type, go down to ECN Account and check show all. Once you click on Search you will get a list of brokers that offer what’s important to you.

Once you’ve done that look at the top right for " You can also Compare Brokers side by side" Go to the choices use the drop down menu to add up to 7 brokers from your list hit compare and see which broker offers the most of what you are looking for. ost of what you’re looking for. You could also contact any broker you’re considering and ask them about anything that’s not listed from your search. example ask them about their analysis, webinares etc. Forex Brokers Comparison
Anyhow hope that helps.
Gp

thats a nice tool, thanks for sharing gp. Ill try it and compare different brokers and services offered

I made a search for brokers that had the Trading Central service that could be interesting i found FXCC and FXTM that look good. What do you think about them?

i cant tell, i mean if im not nistaken both are based in cyprus, both are regulated by the CySec, correct me if im wrong. i trade with hotforex whcih is a cysec regulated broker as well. best of luck

I think all brokers would gladly accept you if you want to start off with real account. Trading demo or real account is a matter of choice.
The options you have listed are not bad…but just keep make your searching and learning about before you arrive at a decision.