The best trading chair?

Hi pipping peeps!

So, you will no doubt be well-versed in the art of trading, and…

you will undoubtedly have spent many hours in front of the

screen, watching those candles making you (or losing you) money…

But: have you paid as much attention to your poor back, and those

aches and twinges that may cause you to shuffle uncomfortably on

your seat? What if you found out that your chair was the nastiest

piece of garbage that you ever parked your lower back on?

Well, there is good and bad news: the good news is that there are

fantastic options out there for traders to invest in, but the bad news

is that you may have to fork out a lot of dosh for them, even more

than on a computer…

What chair do you use for your trading?

Here is one that costs an arm and a leg, but looks like would be

an absolute must:

World’s Best Day Trading Chair | Day Trader Chair

That is a beast of a chair! It’s also a beast of a price-tag. Bill Gates won’t even be parking his posterior in one of these.

It’s that bad ass looking though, I reckon that it could get a cameo in the next Batman film.

Nice one, Baz.

It does look like the ‘biz’…

Not sure if I have a grand to invest… curses

Why you need that expensive chair? If I will pay that much, I would expect it includes back and foot massage lol
…Just put bunch of pillows in your chair its all good :). There is in no way I will be sitting 8 hrs straight! Sitting at your desk for that long is not good for you either, need to get up and do some walking!

nice one. seem legit. :slight_smile: . my only concern is, why the put a wheel on it ? it shoudn’t be a common chair, traders chair should be their throne, and throne never been equipped with wheels.
minor improvement : they should offer an additional cerebro helmet for daily traders, and magneto helmet for scalper.

Funny actually… I’m looking to buy a new chair these days since my old one is a fake leather, cheap crapy (and all the other words) one.
It’s has actually became skewed over the past year and one of the armrest broke and had to be fixed with some nuts, bolts and a metallplate…It only misses some ducktape to be a classic worn out chair :stuck_out_tongue:
I dunno what things cost where you guys live, but a nice, comfy pro chair cost at least over a grand here and up…
I have bought a few new monitors and a laptop and this year…but it’s now lately that I have began to think about comforting my own ass and back :stuck_out_tongue: And I believe that it is important to sit comfortable when you trade so you can focus on trading and not be disturbed by your body being uncomfortable. Though…a bad chair gives you more exercise …cause you leave it more often…

What I am looking for is something more like this…
My dreamchair

The price is in NOK, so you do the math…I’m sure you can figure it out :wink:

It’s not for me, by the way… it was just a thought for anyone who does sit for long periods…

As one who suffers from back pain, I can tell you that bunched up pillows are only a temporary solution…

Eventually you have to pay good money for a chair that doesn’t wreck your back.

Yes, having a chair that massages your back would be phenomenal…

As for the wheels, I suppose they may be the type that lock in when you sit tight and when you lift off the chairs it wheels around

but I am not sure.

I remember writing about the bad back probelms here:

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/62845-staying-sane-trading-home-2.html

Wow! That’s …

938 Pounds or
1,469 US Dollars…

:open_mouth:

I know, it is really important not to be distracted by back pain…

Picture worth a thousand words

I’ll see your chair & re-raise you this bad boy!

OMG I want one of them.

You have a Santa in Australia right? :wink:

I’ll be lucky to get coal bro! lol :slight_smile:

The lower expectation the greater suprice :wink:

why we need care about chair. we can trade with computer. we need signal .best signal is a soul of trading. we need improving it. we can sitdow in anywhere with laptop or smartphone to trade

buterfly hard at work

Pipmehappy has a valid point here. In the workplace poor posture has been identified as a major contributor to workplace injury and poor performance. Don’t let lack of blood to the brain affect your trading.

That photo cracked me up…

That’s me smiling for the next half an hour…

The foot spa attachment is sold separately.
Dr. Scholl’s® Ultimate Pampering Foot Spa - Sears | Sears Canada