Two months new to this, and im hooked šŸ˜Š

Hi, everyone

Ok so Iā€™m two months in to this and really am falling in love with it, stumbled across this website through forex gump on Twitterā€¦ Iā€™ve been slowly reading through the blogs ect and finding some very interesting bits.

I went on a three day course in May this year but due to work commitments was unable to really give trading my full attention so didnā€™t really do anything but take a loss of half my account :pensive: but over the last month I have managed to make it back. My aim is to become a full time trader and unfortunately for you guys looks like your site will be my go to pointā€¦

All the best

Carl

Strongly suggest you work your way through Pipschool then try a demo account.
Good luck

Hi Eddieb

Thank you for you reply, but Iā€™m a little to deep in for a demo account (I think). I was told to open one 1st but I cant trade/work without emotion, a few of the guys who did the course traded on demos and ones they went live couldnā€™t deal with the emotion, I only know this as I have stayed in contact.

I am however only taking trades with a higher probability and looking more in to what I can lose before what I can make. I know I still have lots to learn.

Thanks again

Carl

I like the live trading option. It is just fine to lose money as you get going. Paper trading may be a good way to pattern bad habits.

[QUOTE=ā€œArbitrager on Acid;673261ā€]I like the live trading option. It is just fine to lose money as you get going. Paper trading may be a good way to pattern bad habits.[/QUOTE]

This being the plan. I will keep you posted on my efforts to try stay profitable.

Carl

May you provide an example of a ā€œtrade with higher probabilityā€?