Yadix STP - EA

So I finally decided to go trade with the EA through the IB at Yadix, it’s only been a couple of months but it seems like a good decision.

The EA is trades on six pairs and it is based on an advanced and intelligent net order strategy. In some market conditions it does increase order sizes to balance the drawdown and to reach profit targets, but isnt a martingale system.

The EA works very well at Yadix, pricing and execution is good, and their service level is good. Naturally I tested the deposit and withdrawals a few times, and am satisfied that they pay profits within a couple of hours.

As the EA is trading with gradual profits, and I don’t now how or if it will reach disastrous drawdowns, I am managing the risk by withdrawing the profits to skrill each Friday to ensure I am only risking the initial investment of $500.

So far so good I am happy to report

Is your EA offered publicly or is it private?

I am wanting to add more EAs to my portfolio if possible.

my EA is trading with Yadix all last year and I can’t complain about execution. It’s fast enough for my aggressive scalping robot. Same time I had no issue with withdrawals. which is always fast and on time.

I also want to give my view about Yadix based on my scalping trades. Some other brokers are prohibiting scalping trades due to their not-so-reliable servers (sometimes they hung up with my fast closing decision, making slipped few pips away from my initial target), but not with Yadix in their ECN account where I noticed the spread first (almost 0.0 on some major pairs, roughly it fluctuated to 0.2 on some occasions). My targets are varied from 5-10 pips since it’s the essential target for scalping.

My internet is 20 ms ping on Google. It is also important to have this decent ping speed to support your scalping trades on their trading servers. Making profits from small amounts is satisfying on your trading days.

Yadix is clearly accepting all EA trading as they say on their site, so I will keep trading and give any feedback good or bad in coming weeks