Oh such a newbie here :)

G’day,
As you can tell i’m from the land of Oz. Opened a live account after trading a demo for a month but not having much insight into technical analysis have lost quite a few trades. Currently doing the school of pipsology course and learning as I go. Hope your profits are all up and are not going the other way like mine. Hope to talk soon, Cheers, Dean

Hey Dean just remember there is no rush the market is always gonna be here.
I would recommend go back to demo trading and work on a strategy. Saved money is better is then lost money.

Then get into live account once you are confident and have a few weeks of profit or you can clear a month and land in the green. If you need any pointers or questions feel free to ask.

Happy Trading from a fellow Aus trader

G’day to you too! Just keep on learning in our School of Pipsology and keep track of your trades in a journal so you know what to adjust and improve. Best of luck to ya, mate!

Hey all, thanks for your advice. I will definitely go back to a demo account while im completing the school. Its good to know that there is help and advice here if I need it. Very much appreciated.

Yep, don’t be shy to post any questions or share your market thoughts right here too. See you around!