Broker Review

Hello,

am looking to open a live account with IC Markets at the end of this month. If anyone that dealt with this broker before can post their good or bad experiences. It seems like e reputable broker which is AISC regulated, however I have stumbled on some bad reviews lately that state that slippage is really bad and sometimes during news and volatile markets the price can move without it even being displayed on the charts. Is this normal on a live account, I have only traded on a demo MT4 and cTrader accounts which to be fair to the broker does show this instances of price going haywire sometimes for a few seconds. Also if anyone that has large accounts with them 50,000+ can you post your opinions about the broker.

Thank you in advance.

Going into a live account should be a gradual process. When I started trading I open a micro account with profiforex with a minimum amount of $100 then with time I gain more experience and increase my capital so as to earn more profit. My trades has improve due to the constant assistance and good services of trading with profiforex and as such slippage rarely occur. They are very much reliable to trade with.

Ignore reviews and if the broker offers what you are looking for then I would recommend going ahead and opening an account. Make a smaller deposit and go from there.

Thank you for your replies. Pretty much every broker has some sort of bad reviews against them. I just wanted to put my mind at ease.

Hello Calin

You may check these reviews of forex brokers at: Find List of top and best Forex Trading Brokers | FxPips

Hope it will be useful

Cheers

you can check review about broker on some review site. you should choose one of top ten broker of that site. it is ok. and you should test them with small money first. i was learn from other this way. it is effective