16 candles in the '58 edsel' - Page 114
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 1,131 to 1,137 of 1137
    Quote Originally Posted by stop runner View Post
    you new cross/bermondsey boys left it a tad late yesterday didn't you
    bordering on squeaky bum time
    we're at wembley so often we're on first names term with the stewards.
    you gotta laugh really considering 90% of premier league & championship clubs have, & never will set foot in the joint.

the FA must bury their head in their hands & blub uncontrollably when they realise we've qualified for yet another play-off final LOL
    bless their little cotton socks!

.....and so our catchy little chant will be heard in more celubrious surroundings next season!

stats are revealing punters have been struggling badly lately to get & keep a footing on any kind of ladder

it still bemuses us how or why they persist punting into visibly low probability biases & set ups, but there you go - that predicament won't (or shouldn't) bother you boys & girls & on that score what's currently on your radars?

Quote Originally Posted by apache rider View Post
    & on that score what's currently on your radars?
    It has been very bitty & patchy lately, but i still like long oil, particularly as it held 48.0 all through last week which was the high of the prior week (comm 8th May).

i still have euro longs v/s
    aud – maintaining its higher lows
    usd – shallow pullback into the weeks open & good solid intraday cycles all last week since breaking 1.09
    cad - held 51 r/n comfortably wed thru fri & again today

+ usd/cad short bias, closing at the lows last week with a shallow pullback into today's open complete my A list for this week.

Ha, you beat me to the punch with your Euro pairings & USD/CAD short
    Nice to see similar flitered candidates though!

FTSE is top of my stock market list & i've triggered silver again today on this morning's shallow pullback off fridays highs.

Quote Originally Posted by stakz View Post
    Ha, you beat me to the punch with your Euro pairings & USD/CAD short
    Nice to see similar flitered candidates though!
    Yes it still appears you're all continuing to sing from the same hymn sheet judging by recent submissions, which is good to see.

I doubt you'll be surprised by now to discover that last week from tuesday through thursday whilst oil was being shouldered at that 48 round number, punters were throwing shorts at it like it was going out of fashion, just as it was gearing up to continue its northerly ascent in line with the current dominant directional flow. As NY came online thursday, the aggregated retail positioning recorded an 84.6% short exposure.

All through last week, shorts were increasing on eur/aud off the 1.48 & 49 round numbers, spiking at 87.6% into 1.50 (increasing today to 91.3%).
    Similar deal with eur/usd.

Ftse punters got royally whacked friday trying to run thursdays slide & even more of their short stops got killed this morning on the continuation of the current dominant long flows.

Keep an eye on eur/jpy this week fella's…..punters short stops got cremated on friday & more were burnt today through 125, but they're still piling into shorts. You're all aware of when your background will signal neutral, but that isn't quite yet.

Nervous short stops are clumped above today's highs tiered to last week's top @25.80, so be on your toes if it fails to slip through your usual alert levels.

a manchester song for manchester folk

Quote Originally Posted by AltTab View Post
    Keep an eye on eur/jpy this week fella's…..punters short stops got cremated on friday & more were burnt today through 125, but they're still piling into shorts.
    Nervous short stops are clumped above today's highs tiered to last week's top @25.80, so be on your toes if it fails to slip through your usual alert levels.

A continued increase in short positioning since you posted that on Monday, culminating in it's highest read weighting last night. And right on cue up it goes swallowing more stops on the way to last week's highs!

Early birds get the worm again & avoid any gusty crosswinds up at 125.80
    Quote Originally Posted by corpellan View Post
    i still like long oil, particularly as it held 48.0 all through last week which was the high of the prior week (comm 8th May).
    i still have euro longs v/s aud, usd & cad + usd/cad short bias
    Quote Originally Posted by stakz View Post
    FTSE is top of my stock market list & i've triggered silver again today on this morning's shallow pullback off fridays highs.
    They're all making good ground in the right direction too, especially that dollar/cad short.

Forum Sponsors