Warning! do not trade with insta forex!

.my account number is 5316464, my name is david rom

in 8.01.2015 i had a few positions on the chy/jpy and after the shake on the
swiss franc my positions was profitble.(+~ 3700 euro)

after a few days i noticed that the profits that i was gain on the chf/jpy
was deducted from my account, in a claim that according to the agreement
this is not a fare profits, and i do not have the right to keep that profit

.i am a profetional trader and im trading for a living , my family need that money ):

Hi davidrom

I am sorry to hear of your news.

I have heard of brokers that applied massive slippage but not refusing to pay because they deem it ‘not fare’!

If you were to stand to make a lot of money then it might be worth going to your lawyer to check if you have any case!

I suspect they have something in the small print which says otherwise but definitely worth checking!

Anyone can say anything about any broker. By the way if you were a professional you would be diversified and not place all your eggs in one basket. I doubt what you say is accurate.

It’s well know that Instaforex is labeled as scam long time ago, they work only in one-way, accepting newbies but rejecting any withdrawals. Check FPA for more information.

rambo you right, a proffesional have deversify the fund, and that what i did. but the issue is that i trade with the instaforex account that week. i usually know that i cam made X profit per week, and that anouncment happened near the position opening, so they can claim that my profits is because of the anouncment… actualy they can say about any position that is opened for more than a few days that the profit is due to economic causes.

they found a way to steal money from the trader.

i noticed for that only after that happened ):

Really? :frowning: Instaforex is so popular on the web search about brokers, it’s easy to make a wrong choice.

what make web search are reliable source for trader’s trust?. it could be wrong when it comes from someone who never use their service before. personally I do trade with them, couple years ago, at times when got excited with bonuses offering.
I’ll put straight comparison insta (broker A) with my current account with Tickmill (broker b) :

spread : A : 3 pips at 4 digits, B : 0.3 pips at average.
scalp : A : could handle since our entry had 5 minutes minimum active before close . B: favored among scalper without any restriction upon exit.
profit : A : one single entry limit are 10% profit made, or else canceled. B : no such silly rule.
bonuses : A : big time, 30% for each deposit (doesn’t support margin) B : margin support bonuses, vary given, 15% at 5k deposit.

perhaps there’s many variable which beyond compare I think. and yes, , it’s easy to make a wrong choice, but one should realize, especially when many honest people say the same thing :).
above all the choice given into individual traders decision.