Newbie advice please

I’ve dabbled with forex years ago on a demo account (FXCM I seem to recall) but I’m not current on what will fulfill my needs at the moment.

Can anyone offer me some advice / guidance on which broker / platform I should use based on these requirements:

• UK resident and therefore must be FCA regulated.
  • low spread (ideally)
  • initial demo account available
  • instant withdrawls and instant deposits with minimum (ideally zero) commission or transaction costs?

Charts to have (minimum)

• Bol Bands, RSI, Stochastics, EMA, CCI (guess these are all standard?)
  • [B][U]Currently strength indicator[/U][/B]

Other questions:

• Is it sensible / safe / practical to trade on a PC that is connected by Wifi - or would you say without doubt / almost certainly / doesn’t matter?
  • Is there a broker / exchange / platform that can automatically limit my risk per trade (by default) to say, 2% per trade?
  • is there a broker / exchange / platform that I can set to trade based on %age of account, rather than £ / pip - ie to take away some of the emotion of the trade?

Thanks in advance.

When choosing a broker apart from tight spread, regulation,good trading platform and so on i believe the reputation of that broker matters a lot, which was why I open an account with profiforex and so far my trading has improved a lot. Your choice of broker is important for your success.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how familiar are you with how the FX markets operates?
When you dabbled, did you develop a strategy? What is it and how do you plan to re-implement it?

It sounds like a lot more research is required before even considering a broker. I would answer forexunlimited’s question first.