How to select precise Automatic Forex System?

Hello friends

I am doing manual trading from last 1 year, but now I want to do automatic forex trading. I was looking for a guide on automatic forex system & found this blog regarding this https://forexnewsandupdates.wordpress.com/. I was wondering that this infomation is correct or not.

If not then please suggest me automatic forex trading system.

Regards

Daniel

Can’t see anything on the website about automatic forex trading, I would look else where.

Its very hard to separate good systems from “good” systems. Because if you make a nice ea, you will not sell it, you just make money with it alone. Kinda same as selling a cow that gives you milk every day :smiley:

Here’s a fresh thread about the issue: 301 Moved Permanently

Is there a good EA system in the market really? It’s hard to tell, but I am pretty sure 90% of whatever is out there is total scum. Like you say, why sell a profit making system, instead of capitalizing on it fully?

HI

That was the main link of the blog.But if you are not able to access it then please check it out :Best Forex Trading Ideas – Use Automated Forex System | Forex Trading Education Course – Learn how to make money

I agree with you 100%!