$uck i hate my job!

“” I hate my job"""…
"“So I think I’m going to learn how to trade an get “UP” out of this beat”…
((((So I’m not really ghetto, but it sounded like a REALLY good opening remark)))
Yup I’m writing this from work…
My name is Josh, I’m currently in the Army. I’m properly in the best job I’m ever going to be in the Army and I still hate going to work… So I think it’s time to explore some options.

I’ve spent a butt load of money at a school called Online Trading Academy, “Ok material WAY overpriced " Really because you can get everything you need from youtube when it comes to Supply and Demand trading. So I’ve been trading for about a year, I tried futures first, " I love the market” but I’m totally under capitalized. Then moved to Options, I"ve been following the TastyTrade way of life… Again Everything Sounds good but when you have like 10 winner a 1 looser that whips out all of your winners things just don’t make sense" you know like risk to reward ratio".

So now here I am… I"m a FOREX trader… WAHOOO!! So where do I start?

Welcome and have a look at BabyPips School… everything you need to know.

You need a strategy and an implementation of that strategy that fits you and your capabilities. For me that is long term trend following. For you, it could be very different. Your quest is one of inner discovery as much as it is one of external exploration.

May the forx be with you.