Bitcoin news

Hi friends

I am looking for latest news and updates on Bitcoin trading. Kindly share current information on bitcoin.

Thanks

1 Like

Greek PM May Adopt Bitcoin as Last Resort as Aussie Treasury Sees Bitcoin as Threat to Its Tax Drive.Read more :Bitcoin News April 1 - Greek PM May Adopt Bitcoin as Last Resort as Aussie Treasury Sees Bitcoin as Threat to Its Tax Drive - FxPips.com

Bitcoins, Its hard to understand… :frowning:

Botcoin is a new digital way of receiving payments, since it is still in development phase and is in unregulated environment I guess it might be very hard to predict about it, This commodity has touched $1200 and now a days its value is within 300-400$. I tracked bitcoin for sometime and then reverted my capital back to optiontrade binary broker and trading currency pairs as binary trading is easier. Their might be some brokers providing bitcoin trading but I am not planning to trade it due to its high volatility.

The EU is considering a crackdown on bitcoinand other virtual currencies as one of the measures they’re taking to fight terrorism after the attacks in Paris, because they want to strengthen controls of non-banking payment methods such as electronic/anonymous payments and virtual currencies and transfers of gold and precious metals.

Thank you for the warning! I really think, that the bitcoin needs more regulations, but I never thaught, that the bitcoin could be used for terrorism. It has a lot of sense!!! :frowning:

The current bitcoin price is USD 379 and the 30 days change in price is -12.66%. Don’t know how it happens… ? Maybe this is due to the EU crackdown on bitcoin but I have no idea for this.