Always loss

I’m confused, why I often experience a loss in forex trading?
whether the system ssaya bad or how, maybe if one of you there who can help me?:frowning:

Do you have a system? Are you sticking to it? If those two questions can be answered “yes” and the system when stuck to consistently loses money then the opposite system will make money and all you need to do is the opposite (go short rather than long and long rather than short).

If that doesn’t yield profits, go back to those two questions; one of them has an answer of “no”. Or, you have a breakeven system which is most of them anyway.

-Adrian

May the forx be with you.

How much time have u put into learning. Im one that believes that the more time in front of charts live or not is important. Even after u have system keep trying to learn more about it.
Learn why the trades went bad. You will learn more from that than u think.
I could be wrong but, you have too put a lot of time in, Depending how serious u r, spend all the spare time in reading watching vids.

For most of us if I can speak for traders its almost like a addiction. Many eat sleep and drink it. just my opinion.

It happens to most newbies, don’t quit to soon, you need a lot of experience and chart hours to become a good trader.

Use demo to get better and more experienced, after that you you will be able to make some profits too.

What is your trading strategy?

If always lost for newbies, it’s should be normal, because lack of experience and skills. But for veterans, you should reconsider tradeing strategy and mind recently, it’s abnormal if always lost.

Spend proper time in learning first there is very large number of failure trader in Forex so proper learning should be the first priority of every trader which will help them to do better trading.

Do u keep a copy of your good trades and bad. A good place to start is to spend some time analyzing both and see what u could have done better. Was it a bad entry or bad tp sl.

demoing is good but I would open micro and trade small this way u can trade with real emotions.
If u put the time in u can be successful but u gonna have to put in a lot of time.

+1 on that. I think using a demo and thinking you can learn hoe to trade is just misleading newbies. Playing golf in a video game and hitting the green are two totally different things. You can become the best golf player in a simulation which does not mean anything once you have to really play.

My opinion is that you can use demo wisely and test any strategies or practice, this will prepare you for the real thing. What i mean by that is open a demo account with a realistic balance for you and try to trade as it is your money, then when you are ready you open an account with same amount and trade on the same bases for starting point.

maybe I should learn more, about the fundamental, thank you for all your suggestions.

You should ALWAYS start with demo accounts to get a feel for it. Some things are hard to feel out in one go, similarly to phlebotomists in blood labs having to find a vein. They find that some are hard to feel out. No wonder drawings for a lab is so hard at times.

No one just enters in forex market and start making immediate profit from trading. You need to spend a lot of time in learning proper trading and only then you will become able to make money.

Also sacrificing some money except of time :17:

:32: thanks all

I am agree with your suggestion. There is no one who can become successful trader without spending enogh time for training himself to be able make good analysis in many different condition of market. It will need time and process to become good traders. And also, you need to manage profit and loss to prevent big loss instantly. So, don’t need to worry with possibility of loss sometime as long as you could recover it with profit in the next transaction.

It happens, no one starts making immediate profit from the word go, you have to practice patiently in order to achieve proper success in forex trading.

Most new Forex traders don’t take the time to learn what drives currency rates (primarily fundamentals). When news or a statement is due out they must close out their positions and sit out the best trading opportunities. They are taught to only trade after the market calms down. So essentially they miss the whole move and then trade the random noise that follows a fundamental price move. Just think for a moment about technically trading the aftermath of a price move; there is no potential.

If you are making loss continuously the you should stop trading for a while and review your approach, dont be in a haste there are time when you make loss and its a part of forex.