What will you say about FreshForex?

What will you say about FreshForex? I face their ads more often now and see the info about bonuses. I checked the terms and found that they offer leverage 1:1000 which is core thing for trade. Of course, you can choose from 1:20 to 1:1000.

Digits in the terminal are nice and spread is low!!! Indeed low. On EUR/USD, screen spread is 0.3 points.

Apart from from all other good things, execution is instant, terminal runs like clockwork, no shutdown, as for withdrawal request you need to check here. But it seems they are automatically processed which is instantaneous!

The following fact is of no little interest: current CFD on oil and US indexes in the company have lower margin than EUR/USD, which is a rare thing in old brokers. That is why I add one more star to the company.

The promos of this broker is another story to tell:
One of the best offers is bonus 35% on deposit. It withstands drawdown and can be withdrawn!

There is also the promo where this broker gives 36% interest per annum! and many other interesting

My opinion is that I will stay here and will work with the company. Meantime I won’t put all my deposit there, will check for a while, the main thing it should not get worse over the time.

I’ve opened a demo account in FreshForex and I’m going to test their trading service for a while before opening a real account.

What I can say about FreshForex is that, they are the first broker to have an online based Mt4, that is an exact replica on an MT4, embeded online for traders, its more uniquie than the ordinary web based trading programs

I don’t try this web platform yet, is it more comfortable than a regular MT4? Does it has the same functions? FreshForex announced it in that way and I’m curious about the traders’ opinion.

This MetaTrader4 Web Trading Platform by FreshForex is much more convinient than the ordinary MT4s. All the functionality needed for independent trading from the standard MetaTrader 4 is available in the web platform. Moveover, there is one unquestionable advantage: you can trade using MetaTrader 4 on any operating system, including that of Mac and Linux.

I don’t know how good they are for experts but for new comers, it is one of the BEST brokers to start with thanks to their lovely offers. I will always want to have such broker to start with. But again I am not saying it will be suitable for all, as no broker is suitable for everyone.