Finding larger investors?

Hi,

I’ve been trading for around 6-years now and started a small forex fund last year. I have two investors totaling $225k but I want to find substantial investors with capital above $2.5m. So far I have kept the fund to business contacts that I’ve dealt with in the past and have good relations with. They can vouch for my trade abilities and excellent handling of their accounts.

Does anyone here know of a good place to find people invested in this type of investment? I’ve looked at websites with angel investors and VCs’, but they all obviously want equity type businesses.

Any input would be greatly appreciated…

Where is your fund registered and where are you domiciled? Do you have the proper legal footing to operate? Just a few questions as it is not usual for a fund manager to dabble in forex forum primarily for new traders so to a lot of members this could smell a bit fishy. Not making any accusations, just pointing out something. There are not too many forex-only funds which I am aware of, but I did come across a few funds which were forex only. Fund raising is always a challenge, but many of the same channels apply as for any other fund.