Very very new!

Happy Memorial Day to Everyone!
I am totally a newbie, meaning I don’t know the first thing about trading, I read almost all of the Preschool info, BUT I want to also do Binary Trading as well, so I just started reading that. I’m here to learn and gain knowledge, so far babypips is giving me a lot of knowledge!

I’M GLAD TO BE HERE!

By the way, a couple of years ago I did a little trading and won approximately $300.00 and didn’t know what I was doing, but I always knew if I was going to trade I had to learn it, so I’m here now!

Again, I’m glad to be here!!!

Hello and welcome to our forex community. Love the enthusiasm, keep it up!

Welcome to the forum and i wish your profits will continue this time too ! Are you interested into binary only ? Use the school and demo account to learn and develop trading plan and strategy. Keep the positive energy!!

A rookie making around $300 on trade is a good thing. What broker do you use? I am using Profiforex broker. Did you study how you were trading while making such profit? This is very important to keep track of your activities. Your learning process involve learning from your past and using your track record to make certain changes in the future. Happy Trading!!

Just sue your positive emotions to drive your learning desire, but do not let your emotions drive your trading.

Forex is a great place to make money. Gain as much knowledge you want it is really important. But be careful forex is risky,loss is part of the trade and so do not let your emotion make trades for you know how to control it.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard, Great place to start here. Remeber to demo before you do any live trading, and don’t try to learn binary options and forex at the same time, you will end up getting confused, I would reccomend sticking to forex mainly for now. We are all here to help feel free to ask any questions!

I recommend to focus one thing at a time to gain mastery. If you prefer Forex than Binary trading then focus on Forex with all your might.

Hope you can start live trading soonest possible too. It’s a different learning experience to trade on live.