Times when Markets is personally against me

These days when I buy, it suddenly spark down and when I sell, it suddenly spark up. And I have to cut my position as the short term support/resistance has been break by that spark. And just then after I close my position, it go all the way back. I am totally done with the market. Too frustrated! :17: What should I do?

Hello Leopen

I know what you mean, it happens. Usually the best thing to do is take a break and re-evaluate things again and then re-enter. The market is like a dance, if you start with the wrong step, it s hard to get in the rhythm. Find the right step!

ps: If you are trading small time frames, try zooming out (another option)

Take a break man, I know how it knocks out discreet trading. Lower the lot size to make losses insignificant. 1% per trade loss/profit - make it max you can afford to lose or earn.

I now what you feel.
Just take a break for a week, make analysis.

[I]One day you lose, another day you win [/I]

losses are bound to happen, don’t get frustrated buddy. having patience is the key to success in trading. before going long or short in any stock, do proper technical and fundamental analysis and look for major support and resistance level instead of intra day support and resistance level. along with this, don’t invest whole of your amount in one go, rather create a portfolio which will also help in hedging your risk.
happy trading:21:

Well, we’ve all been there! Losses really happen in the forex market, that’s just how the cookie crumbles. If your trade plan has been consistently churning out losses for you, it might be time to reevaluate your strategy to see if it’s still appropriate with the current market environment. Other factors you could look into are news events that might be affecting your trades.