What ever happened too

What ever happened to…

Fill in the blanks and lets find out.

What ever happen to…
The Galaxy Traders Forex Army. Dessy was sent here saving us from ourselves building an army of followers. I know several members got suxed in. What happened.

And what ever happened to TraderBary. Suppose if you can make double your money every 2-3 months he’s living on that island paradise.

Anybody with any answers???

…common sense! It appears that more and more new traders decided to throw common sense out of the window and follow some ridiculous claims.

Hello Bob and LastBear …how goes it?

I agree… Would it not be interesting to somehow access the website stats and see the average activity period of newbie forum members before they dropped out ?

Also, it would be interesting to have feedback from forum users dropping out, regarding their reason for leaving: did they do so because their trading went bad or because, in fact, their trading got so good that they had increasingly less time to spend on BabyPips?

What ever happened to…

…actually going through the School Of Pipsology & learning about Forex before asking stupid questions?

Whatever happened to my ego…

It has gotten so big and ugly my own family won’t even talk to me anymore… Friends… what are they?

Mine blow up in my face last week. Its was funny as ducks.

What ever happened to…the term “sock-puppeting”.

When I joined, that term was all over the place & I had no idea what it meant. I soon learnt but I’ve never heard it since.

And this is a rhetorical post as I know who it was regarding & why it stopped etc. The term just jumped in to my head as I thought of a FX pun for a username & can’t use it for fear of becoming the puppet master.