Forex optimum - your review
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Forex optimum - your review

Who know about this broker?

Hello, I’ve immediately tried to cash out, after getting a pretty nice profit on eur/usd. I knew that they send money fast, but it turned out to be very fast. I really like that they don’t delay payments for any reasons.

For a moment I was thinking about Optimus the Auto Robot from the Movie Transformers. Well, who cares about any other when Profiforex has got it all.

No, uniqueness here shows itself in another way: they add a pretty good percent to your deposit - 26,8% annually. This is nice that your deposit can work as an investment, and at the same time, you can always start trading.

Some people say that payments go through some kind of verification etc. However, yes, I’m sure that every broker must cash out within 24 hours, at least no longer than 3 days.

Huh, I really think that I should open an account here in addition to my primary broker. If this new one goes well, I’m gonna trade with both.

I decided to try this broker and put 50$ on the deposit. So far trading goes well. Deals are opened fast, and my deposit has grown for 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonel View Post
    I decided to try this broker and put 50$ on the deposit. So far trading goes well. Deals are opened fast, and my deposit has grown for 50%.
    50% - how much time did it take? Generally, the fact that you have received profit doesn’t show that this broker is clean. You still need to draw a conclusion. Have you tried to cash out?

I also opened an account. I like to trade with new brokers. Everybody doesn’t trust them, and wait some people to check. However, at the same time the broker fights for every client providing the best conditions.

50% has been raised in two weeks, but I wanna warn you that I’m following the deposit acceleration strategy, practicing gross violations of money management. You can trade like that when you have a small deposit or setting short stops because if the price goes not in predicted direction, even a little bit, you will have your deposit lost completely.

Forum Sponsors