100 pips a day

Hey guys I’m new to forex and was wondering if it is possible to develop a trading strategy that averages 100 pips a day. Any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.

While I am also a newbie and still in my early stages of learning to trade I believe the answer to your question is not that simple.
The reason I say this is because a trading strategy that works for one person does not necessarily work for another. (they may have more exper
You will find lots of strategies on the forum and you can test them. But I do not believe you will achieve the same results as them.

Also it’s not just a question of pips, it’s the financial/percentage return associated with those pips, and the account risk taken to get them.

Is it possible? Yes. It is up to you to develop the trading strategy. Don’t ask someone else to do it for you because you are not going to find it. It is not working like that. This way you will just attract some people who are selling something.

I think you can’t make it for every single day Just my answer
Put moving average 200 and trade

There is no consistency when it comes to making a number of pips per day. It all depends on how much you are willing to risk as well. Some strategy requires that you have a substantial capital in order to get good return. You can start developing your own strategy and aim for that. Someone is doing just that 301 Moved Permanently