Dct

Hello,

Would anyone please be able to give me any advice on DCT Trading Group, they’ve been trying to get me to join their team but I’m wary as there are mixed reviews on them, so if anyone could help me out, tell me wether to avoid them or not that would be great!

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m just finding that they are signals provider. I don’t see much information on them.

They want you to be a provider or pay for their signals??

[QUOTE=“pinkpips2;735907”]I’m just finding that they are signals provider. I don’t see much information on them. They want you to be a provider or pay for their signals??[/QUOTE]

They want me to pay for their signals, offering a free week and then it’s £107 a month.

I’d imagine that you’d be better off learning to trade for yourself - particularly if your trading capital isn’t all that high. A hundred quid a month on a small account isn’t too feasible. But hey if you’ve money to burn you can always run with them for a few weeks and see what’s what. Personally I’d never pay for somebody else’s signals - I want to be responsible for the thinking that goes into my trades and I wouldn’t want to be reliant on a 3rd party whose job is to continuously churn out signals for their customers.

[QUOTE=“Tektolnes;735939”]I’d imagine that you’d be better off learning to trade for yourself - particularly if your trading capital isn’t all that high. A hundred quid a month on a small account isn’t too feasible. But hey if you’ve money to burn you can always run with them for a few weeks and see what’s what. Personally I’d never pay for somebody else’s signals - I want to be responsible for the thinking that goes into my trades and I wouldn’t want to be reliant on a 3rd party whose job is to continuously churn out signals for their customers.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I thought but I wasn’t too sure if I should have accepted their offer, I’ll stick to learning for myself, seem to be doing okay at the minute. Thank you.

If their signals are that good than ask yourself why they are selling them, they could just making money by trading their so called “good signals”. Moreover, you can just do the math: is it worth it for you to spend £107 per month, and how much money you need to have in your account in order to make those £107 and of course you want some profits too.