Mt4: Tick Volume applied to a Renko chart

Hello all,

I’m currently using tradestation (fxcm) which works well for my purposes, but for a couple of reasons I’m going to have to use metatrader. I want to create a signal/strategy for metatrader.

In tradestation I can create a (1 minute) renko chart. I can then view the tick volume for each renko bar (this would be the combined tick volume for all the minutes between the open of the bar and the open of the next).

So what I want is to be able to calculate tick volume for each renko bar of a one minute renko chart in metatrader. Anyone able to do this or provide constructive input? (I’ll obviously tell you the best way I’ve found to use the signal and can potentially pay someone for the help).

Perhaps and hopefully the EAs for this capability already exist and you know of them?

Thanks

Hi MrJimmy,

Since you like Trading Station, it’s worth noting FXCM MT4 accounts have full access to Trading Station as well. You should be able to place trades on your MT4 account using Trading Station and still send MT4 signals. You can test this with an FXCM MT4 demo before trying it on a live account: Practice Forex Trading Risk Free with MT4 - FXCM