Indicators for beginners - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I am a recovering indicator junkie, jumping from one indicator to the next. looking for that perfect drug, I mean indicator. All these indicators ever did was give me false hope and a declining account balance. I am now 4 years indicator free, and a much more confident trader,

but like any recovering indicator addict, I am just one slick new indicator, promising quick rewards with no risk from going back to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis3450 View Post
    I am a recovering indicator junkie, jumping from one indicator to the next. looking for that perfect drug, I mean indicator. All these indicators ever did was give me false hope and a declining account balance. I am now 4 years indicator free, and a much more confident trader,

but like any recovering indicator addict, I am just one slick new indicator, promising quick rewards with no risk from going back to the dark side.
    Did you manage this alone, or perhaps through rehab? I've heared it's an expensive option if you don't have the outside help from family and friends. I got into indicators at a young age too, by hanging around with the wrong people. More should be done to stop innocent newbie traders falling victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis3450 View Post

Maybe u can try on Sar. I did mention it in this tread. It v easy to spot reverse n pull back.

Forum Sponsors