Non traders - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Non traders

Quote Originally Posted by tommor View Post
    PS: There's no vaccination for being English.
    ...or Scottish

...or any nationality...

...thank goodness...

I know ... I've been here nearly 9 years, now (doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself?) but I'm still an immigrant ...

Quote Originally Posted by lexys View Post
    I know ... I've been here nearly 9 years, now (doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself?) but I'm still an immigrant ...
    Emigrating and immigrating...

but never grating...

Quote Originally Posted by ropunzel View Post
    Greetings

Do you talk about trading with people that do not trade? What if they ask or oversee something you are doing.

Can you have a mature and objective, grounded and hopefully interesting conversation with someone about trading.

Everyone always seems to be interested in doing it themselves once they find out that someone they know is involved
    I talk to people about trading all the time but I always emphasize that most people loss money and no1 can promise you they can 100% predict the market. It's actually really hard and stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by LvlOneTwenty View Post
    I talk to people about trading all the time but I always emphasize that most people loss money and no1 can promise you they can 100% predict the market. It's actually really hard and stressful.
    Maybe that's the problem, trying to predict the market or take a directional bias. Most retails traders will not be equipped with sufficient data to make those calls, especially really short term.

Quote Originally Posted by ropunzel View Post
    Maybe that's the problem, trying to predict the market or take a directional bias. Most retails traders will not be equipped with sufficient data to make those calls, especially really short term.
    Exactly most people see the profit and think anyone can do it. That's why I always refuse to trade other people money. It's a completely different mindset.

Forum Sponsors