Alpari UK declares insolvency

All information you need/will get/should trust is found right here:

https://www.insolvency-kpmg.co.uk/case+KPMG+AF119D1101.html

no-one has received money yet, they are setting up a claims portal at our expense, then in a week or two you will be able to see your statement of how much they will pay, after that we will go to the fscs to claim the rest of our money.

So they are going to pay clients back in Dollars, Hopefully everyone will have their money back by the end of march, they said the majority of clients had accounts in Dollars which i find surprising.

Hi guys!

So I am going through the claims portal and need to decide to my money back from Alpary (or whoever is running that show now), or the FCSC.

Does anybody know which place will give me most of my money back? (time is not a huge issue btw)

And have any links to back up the statements?

[EDIT]
Anyway, I just send my claim to the FCSC, crossing my fingers :slight_smile:

Alpari (UK) Limited (in special administration)
completes sale of client data to ETX Capital

https://www.insolvency-kpmg.co.uk/Viewer/pdfViewer.aspx?sid=033jd3cs0kxwj4m0xss51ptf&did=297dc07c-dcfb-487c-b45a-fb7a23837209

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e8e17e8a-d3ae-11e4-99bd-00144feab7de.html#axzz3VWFbwkQ2

Hi, has anyone received payment yet???!! After using the claims portal???

no not yet, i assigned it to fscs but havent heard anything back.

we need to access claims portal again, only problem is theyve ****ed it up, you can only assign it to etx capital or to the jsa’s and not the fscs, phone call to fscs is happening tomorrow.

Feel free to give a feedback from that phone call…

Basically fscs are just receiving our data now. they said contact kpmg. the actual claims portal was fixed today so it no longer gives you only the two options of them paying etx capital or you saying no to fscs compensation. so if you go on the claims portal it is all working today. the problem today is you then get an email which says you have accepted payment from fscs but you have retained your claim against the alpari estate, which i havent, so if you get that you have to email kpmg and let them know what you want ie just to claim from fscs.

I was just researching which broker to choose as my first, and was a hair away from signing up with Alpari. Glad I saw this thread!

I logged in three days ago after receiving the info that we now can decide wether we send the money to etx or via fscs to our bank accounts. Decided to choose fscs and after verifying my bank account i am waiting now. Attached a my client claim summary i recevied after doing that.
Will post again after my funds arrive. :5:

br
Mark

Any Suggestion on choosing a Broker which has less disadvantages to a treder from sub saharan africa trading a non dealing desk?

Just got of the phone with FSCS - They started transfering money yesterday :wink:

seem they start to distribute the money, some traded got their fund at etx account. but i dont know the detail yet, just saw some member post at ff.

I have received full payment from FSCF today.

Me too :slight_smile:

I never went all out of business but, at least now I’m fully funded again :smiley:

I still havent received any ****ing money, kpmg the criminal auditors are stalling for more time, it says my claim is agreed and yet they say log in and press confirm, so you log in and there is no such option, so you phone the ing helpline who says yes ive had lots of phone calls like this but i cant help, try emailing them , the motherers.

Hi!

I just wanted to let you guys now that they have started to pay out (received my cash from fscs a couple of weeks ago)…

Also the websites have been creatively made, and often I found that I had to click some link or activate a button or something to be able to continue… Remember to read everything carefully :slight_smile:

im still waiting for my money back, in 2 weeks it will have been a 6 months wait. ridiculous.