I was on vacation when this happened

Can’t believe this happened? I never trusted the Swiss Franc anyway, it looked too peg when I was doing currency strength analysis on pairs, triples, and quads way back then.

I was on vacation when all these happened. And now to think about it, I think something big is going to happen with GBP too.

Most people go into trading or any other forms of business to find prosperity and now this crap.
Where is the love, God? Well, bringing something as fake and as uncertain as God will only add emotional confusion.

Love, success, community, and humanity can exist with or without God. We don’t need to beg God or be handed to us love, sucess, or anything from God. God is not love. God is not success. And God is not anything good. Why do I say this?

Because I see Buddhist loving each other far better and without God. I see people of dignity striving and never giving up succeeding. They succeeded without God. We don’t need an unecesssary God to impede us. We only need better education.

If we can have all these qualities without God, this means God is none of these qualities. Obviously, I can see the devil’s perspective. If God is so godly and good, why use force on the devil and not allow the devil to have his say or his own bible. And why is there so much death in God’s bible? Is death the only way to salvation?? If death is such a great idea, why flooding the world have done nothing good. If flooding the world was such great idea, why Jesus had to die. His death did nothing good also.

And therefore, don’t go praying for success from God. And don’t go blaming the Devil for failures. God is a fake! Anybody spreading anything as fake or unreal as God obviously got questionable motives.

Live and learn. If something bad happened to you like total lost, don’t suicide. Instead, educate, plan, grow again.

Thanks, Charlyher, for a thread with a difference! :slight_smile: Can’t say that I have read many discussions concerning the role of God on a forex forum before - but why not! :slight_smile:

You mention Jesus and are apparently referring to the Judiac/Christian bible stories. It is indeed interesting that the vast majority of the entire world’s population belong to Judaism, Christianity or Islam - all of which are related to Abraham and Jerusalem in one way or another. But there are many more faiths than just these. So pondering God’s existence and his possible intervention in trading success covers a very wide range of religious backgrounds!

I guess the first thought that arises from your story is the issue of free-will and accountability for our own actions. A second thought concerns God’s possible main interest in life beyond death rather than in the present. I have always been curious to watch players in a football match and other sports appearing to pray or make the sign of the cross - does God really take sides in football matches? Does he support a certain team? Would it be right if HE were to answer prayers and interfere in the result? What if both sides pray for victory at the same time, would it depend on how many team players join in the prayer?

One can think the same about trading. Why should God interfere? Why should He take responsibility for our own choices? I think we are on our own when it comes to that one! Of course, I could also add that if God were to guide one into good profits, would He not then also have the right to dictate what one does with those profits? Are we ready to meet that too? :slight_smile:

Interesting topic! :slight_smile:

Can’t believe this happened? I never trusted the Swiss Franc anyway, it looked too peg when I was doing currency strength analysis on pairs, triples, and quads way back then.

I was on vacation when all these happened. And now to think about it, I think something big is going to happen with GBP too.

Most people go into trading or any other forms of business to find prosperity and now this crap.
Where are [B]the AVENGERS[/B], [B]Supermen[/B]? Well, bringing something as fake and as uncertain as [B]Supermen[/B] will only add [B]superiour[/B] confusion.

[B]Kryptonite[/B], [B]flying sausages[/B], [B]$ex clubs[/B], and [B]entertainment[/B] can exist with or without [B]Supermen[/B]. We don’t need to beg [B]Supermen[/B] or be handed to us [B]Kryptonite[/B], [B]flying sausages[/B], or anything from [B]Batmen[/B]. [B]Supermen[/B] is not [B]Kryptonite[/B]. [B]Supermen [/B] is not [B]Kryptonite[/B]. And [B]Supermen[/B] is not anything good. Why do I say this?

Because I see [B]Teletubbies[/B] loving each other far better and without [B]Supermen[/B]. I see people [B]on TV[/B] striving and never giving up [B]their kryptonite[/B]. They succeeded without [B]Supermen[/B]. We don’t need an unecesssary [B]Supermen[/B] to impede us. We only need better [B]TV CHANNELS[/B].

If we can have all these [B]Teletubbies-qualities[/B] without [B]Supermen[/B], this means [B]Supermen[/B] is none of these [B]Teletubbies-qualities[/B]. Obviously, I can see [B]Batmans[/B] perspective. If [B]Supermen[/B] is so [B]Supermenly[/B] and good, why use force on [B]Batman[/B] and not allow [B]Batman[/B] to have his say or his own [B]TV-Guide[/B]. And why is there so much [B]Weed[/B] in [B]Supermens[/B] [B]TV-Guide[/B]? Is [B]Teletubbying[/B] the only way to [B]Krypton[/B]?? If [B]Teletubbying[/B] is such a great idea, why [B]Destroying Krypton[/B] have done nothing good. If [B]destroying Krypton[/B] was such great idea, why did [B]Supermens DAD[/B] had to [B]Teletubbying[/B]. His [B]Teletubbying[/B] did nothing good also.

And therefore, don’t go [B]Watching TV[/B] for success from [B]Supermen[/B]. And don’t go blaming [B]Batman[/B] for failures. [B]Supermen[/B] is a fake! Anybody spreading anything as fake or unreal as [B]Supermen[/B] obviously got questionable [B]Teletubbying-methodes[/B].

[B]Watch Tv and Learn[/B]. If something bad happened to you like total lost, don’t [B]eat chips[/B]. Instead, watch [B]Braking bad[/B], [B]enjoy[/B], [B]critizise tv mithodology[/B].

you know. its always funny seeing people trying to put something down. but when it comes to personal things i always like to give this example:

If your wife is ugly but you like her and think she looks awesome… who the hell am I to tell [B]YOU[/B] that [B]YOUR WIFE IS UGLY[/B]? isnt it much nicer to let you love your wife and be happy with her all your life instead of destroying your views by [B]forcing[/B] my [B]unwanted opinion[/B] of your [B]wifes look[/B] on your [B]easy and happy mind[/B]?

give it some thoughts mister online forex guru with fake picture and 100% anonimity through internet :wink:

I think I prefer your version, Turbo! :smiley:

BTW
Do they really have flying sausages in Germany as well as flying saucers? What a lovely thought! I was in Bremen last week, didn’t see any there though, but did find some excellent cuisine on the ground, great little town…

thank you Manxx :smiley:

yes i can get angry wjen soneone is downgrading 95% of this planets poluation what can i say huh

i havent been in bremem but if there were flying sausers im sure theyd be in bremen :smiley: