Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

Here is my weekly look at the markets, Yen strong, Stocks weak, oil rises, Gold breaks out, all this covered in my video

Oversold bounce or reversal , in any case all but one ETF was up today lead by Financials

Note; both DOW and S&P were up about 0.9% , year to date we have had only 2 days with Dow and S&P up or down over 1%, in 2016 by this date the DOW and S&P had 27 trading days of price moving more then 1%. We are in a period of very low volatility, this is also showing up in our currencies

2/3rds of the market was in the red today as we gave back most of Monday’s gains, on the positive the bulls did regain control in afternoon trading reducing loses and turning a handful green

Good conversation on what is going on in the Retail sector

Market was mostly up a little, Energy was down a lot, Dow broke key support

Very bullish day for stocks lead by Metals and Mining, Lets see if this move has legs, if it does it will be another case of buy the F—ing dip

We ended last week on a down note, lead lower by Financials, but nothing moved much as markets wait results of French election.

Here is my weekly review of the markets

Abandon Baby or breakaway gap, tomorrow should tell us which way this market goes from here

A little bit of profit taking in the last hour of trading put still second best day of the year, and only 2nd time this year that both S&P and DOW had a gain of over 1%, Financials lead market and only the Reit’s were down. as stated in my last post, there is a lot of uncertainty in this market

Nasdaq above 6,000 , DOW up over 1% for second straight day, If market can hold on to these gains then all is well in Stock land

Another opening gap higher for the market but not a whole lot after that and there was selling into the close but this could just be profit taking. YTD leader Biotech lead market higher.

Market was mostly positive until again we have a closing hour selloff, Homebuilders and Retail lead the market up while Reit’s lead the market lower

Breakout move for Homebuilders today, up 13% YTD and much more since the November elections

50/50 day in the market with both DOW and S&P up less then 1/10th of 1%, Still we saw Semiconductors breakout to another new all time high and Biotech is up over 20% year todate, If only the energy sector would participate. I guess we cannot have everything. With only one trading day left in the month you should see all major indexes in the green for April

What happen to our rally, overnight trading had the Euro way up and Yen way down, seeing that I was expecting to see another gap open higher, instead we get a flat to a little down open. But that is the nature of this market, As soon as they get you to expect something they change the game

These three companies pretty much run the country, I hate them and hate what they are doing but on a market correction I will be looking to buy them. It is just business

We ended the week on a down note but majority of market ended the month positive with Nasdaq leading the major indexes up for 6th straight month

Stocks were in full bull mode for the week, many new highs, Nasdaq at new all time high, Energy remains in bear mode, Gold pulls back with stocks rising, Surge in Euro but GBP hangs on to top SW spot, Top Strong Weak trade from last week GBPCAD has a nice weekly gain.

All this and more covered in my weekly market review video

Mixed day with top ranked BioTech leading the way, Nasdaq continues to hit new highs as big Nasdaq names like Google, Apple, Tesla are on the move

Another mixed day with only a single ETF moving more then 1% , that one EFT was Biotech and it took a pretty good hit, down 1.7% and forming a bearish engulfing daily candle, seeing how this happen at last months high, this could pull back from here.