Stocks vs forex last few months

i know with US stocks in recent months they haven’t been trending well at all, but what about forex? have there been really good trends to catch since november 2015 (after this point the US index started ranging and going down a lot)?

(i don’t know if i clicked ‘submit’ b4, but i don’t think i did since my post didn’t come up. )

Both stocks and fx have great setups every day. And both had good trends in the recent months. You did though forget to define ‘trend’ almost everything tradable shows ‘trends’ if you check all the different timeframes (to as low as 5 minute charts)

If you are looking to choose what to trade: find what suits your personality and what interests you the most :23:

what i mean is, stocks haven’t have a bull market apart from one month just b4 november. for the rest of the time the US stockmarket has been ranging. so that’s not in favour of getting into uptrends on the daily time frame. when it’s bulling though, i would say that many stocks (on the daily time frame) fly up. what about forex these last few months, on the daily time frame? it’s not very correlated so maybe there were many good opportunities to get into it. (not good at any of these yet…just learning how it all fits together. some people trade both for diversification. so i’m thinking if you weren’t getting much from stocks, the forex trades would have been going nicely maybe)

I wonder, what should a guy do, when Stocks are going down, Commodities like Oil are going down?
S&P, NASDAQ and other stocks are just in slow free fall…

China is also continuing the trend of going down. What’s going on? It’s a good time to start with Forex? Or should I buy gold?

If market going volatile and move every where they want, its actually do not have effect for trader. they just looking for good market and make order. If the market going down trend, it would be more amazing market for them.

If market is going good and volatile then there will be problems for traders so they can invest more in both stocks and forex. Stocks and Forex are both very risky and if a trader have no knowldge or skills then it would be very difficult to main the flow of profit in the market.