1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Well done!
I’m considering joining your room for a few weeks during my summer vacation, so I was just wondering whether you’ll be trading or on leave during July/August.
Unfortunately I’m at work otherwise when you trade.

If you want, you can PM the answer instead of posting.

Thanks Pete for coming back…You got to have somewhat thick skin on BP. The vocal minority is hard to drown out sometimes…

Another E/U long for New York?..Deja vu all over again :slight_smile:

Not really worth positing a chart…entry was long off a 1min head n shoulders neckline rejection with steady buy volume, around new york open, again risking a buy against resistance. Good housing news came out during the trade so I held for a while with a 20 pip sl…correlation kicked in, took off like a rocket. I closed at 1.4286 resistance, a bit too soon, but pips are pips. :smiley:

Hey everyone…I’m back from taking some time off to enjoy the summer (here is U.S.).

I’ve tweeked and improved my chart setup…really like it :slight_smile:

5min TEMPLATE:

30min TEMPLATE:

I dont mind sharing some of these indicators…I’m hangin out in the chat room, so come on over.

just banked +40 pips off that gj long. I entered at 156.70 after this pullback broke resistance…you can see the setup forimg on the charts I just posted actually.

Going to hold off on buying dips for now, as emas and RSX emas are just starting to cross down. Going to see what happens if it hits the .30 area, might be buyers there and a pin bar, if not then the short term trend may change to down.

I took that short at the break of .30 as mentioned in last post…see what we get.

Closed most of it at +17.
Break even got hit on second half. I was aiming for .85 …still may go though.

I’m following you but isn’t +17 a liitle small. I’ll start looking at your trades. I like your chart. In addition you could look at the RSI-EMA on the 4hr chart it showed over bought, it went over 80%. I short 1 unit at 157.30 and 2 at 157.40. I already booked 120 pips and going for more. Don’t you think if you ride out the trade its better? It takes patience though.

I like the way the GBP/JPY is behaving. I’m also looking at the GBP/CHF 4hr charts.

:smiley:

Hey, yeah takes patience but I still had half the trade on locked at BE, and it was hit. 40 pips was target on that. 87 pips since yesterday london just scalping with small sl. Thats how i usually trade, but i leave half on for bigger targets somtimes. Glad you like the charts, been tweeked over a long period …suits me perfectly.

I wasn’t following you all along but now I will. Can you explain your approach. I think if you add the RSI on a longer period chart it will improve your method a little, you could try to determine when the short term trend will reverse. So trade on a short period chart but glance at a longer period chart to determine the reverse point.

I’ve been hearing about scalping but now I see the sense in it. Does it work in most market conditions? How does the spread affect the strategy? What do you use to determine what pair to trade. Also I think most pair moves in relation to the EUR/USD.

You see, I’m new to trading but with patience I make some pips, the problem is most times I get impatient and make a stupid move.

Currently the GBP/JPY gave me +120 pips and I have a position open and its positive 133 pips, if I add your strategy to this then I could be entering and exiting an extra unit every now and then and making more.

I’ll be following you.

Sure. I will update the first post to explain more about what I do.

Decision time as gj hits daily upper TL and is over bought. Probability says some kind of down move will come…only if it breaks upper TL will I trade longs.

Thanks Pete,

I’ll have to get the book. In the mean time can you tell me which pairs have the best VSA, maybe the top 5. I figure more or less that the USD/JPY should be up there. I know the top 5 must change over time but what are they currently.

I wasn’t here for the initial break down, but I got a perfect entry off the pull back. btw, these are all trades I took live in chat room.

I can’t strees enough the importance of VSA, It completely gave away this down move…I got in right at the top…first for a scalp then a bigger short off double top…again VSA very much confirmed the short. I banked +50 and am letting it run for about 175 pips, locked at BE.

Been an awesome day of trading. :slight_smile:

Hi
Please forward me the PDF of Master The Markets.
Thanks
Fanie

Thanks
Fanie