100% 5 pips wining trade?

Probably I have solution for all your doubts about 5 pips per day system , almost six years ago I developed my own strategy based on price action which allow to earn 5 pips per trade a day, I have test that every day on different pairs and stock for over five years on my personal account with no losing trade .I don’t want to to tell you that this is another “holly grail system” but no loss for five years and no loss on backtesting (I also did it since 2000 on EUR/USD and other major pairs since 2009) is not bad score . Right now I decided to share my signals which will be placed daily on ZuluTrade and if you want to try follow my strategy:

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - TheWolfOfPipsStreet

Too bad. I just checked your profit today and it showed -137 pips.

100% 5 pips wining trade may not really be possible, but a 65% win is very possible. The strategy for achieving the 65% winning is short term trading and being very alert to scalp your profit anytime you make a 5 pips profit; market entry time is very important to achieve this goal.

I think his ranking is rapidly expanding! What do you guys thing? performance is increasing…

This is my bare minimum strategy. Basically take $500 and turn it into a multi-million dollar/euro/whatever income. 3.5 pips a day or 17.5 pips a week. Or just every 5 trades change your lot size. The idea is going for that 3.5 pips is almost 99% guaranteed if you look at the chart long enough haha. So there it is.

well i cant post the link so ill be back after i make 5 posts

And now its lost 1,825 pips

:smiley: It went downhill from the moment of his last post. :slight_smile:

FWIW I think the OPs last post in the thread was 2008?

it was, but that never stopped anyone with something to promote from claiming a 100% win rate and offering their email address in an attempt to solicit new customers