$1000 to $1 million in 14 months Trading Challenge

Hi Money,

How are you doing Yourself?

Although it is big profit target but if any person will do forex with proper planning and strategy then surely he can earn such kind of big profit, it is because that forex is good rewarding business and we can get the huge profit with proper planning and strategy.

any update TC?

No, just another PEE WEE wishing to be lower life than a pile of ā€œā€¦ā€

No update, think the worst.

Here is my result for 4th week

3/14 - 3/18 $3,885 + 22.21% (+ $863) = $4,748

Not too great this week, still managed to finish in the positive.

Cheers

TC,

Ok ā€“ someone has to call this. $1,000 to nearly $5,000 in almost a month. Something isnā€™t right. You arenā€™t even telling us how many pips your making. That along with no clue to your methods is just making for a really boring fairy tale. I could set up a new thread now and claim to have made millions starting with nothing but it isnā€™t true. If Iā€™m wrong then fine but then I would cut your winnings and start trading (not betting) with lower amounts and leverage so you donā€™t wash out as that would be a guarantee the way it is going.

Having a myfxbook account would be more believable.

Guess U were Righ and I was wrong! Good luck anyways.

Here is my result for 5th week

3/21 - 3/25 $4,784 - 14.09% (- $669) = $4,079

This week, a total loss of 14.09% ($669).
Not a good week for me, because I have made some silly mistakes which I should not have made.
My biggest mistake was I was too involved with 4hr chart which It should only be used as general trend, not trade straight off of it!

1. Trade off of from the 4hr chart:
    Instead of looking at my 1 min chart to see what is happening at that current time,
    I was trying to find a reversal point to go long from the 4hr chart which got me strong long bias
    that prevented me to go short on the lower timeframe.
    Unfortunately there were a lot of reversal candles that failedā€¦

2. Not following what my 1min chart was telling me:
    Maybe I was too greedy to find that reversal point off of 4hr chart and get a big move instead of
    getting small pips here and there on my 1 min.
    Just have to remind myself Iā€™m not a swing traderā€¦I have no patience to wait for the 4hr bar to close.

I have traded more longs than shorts which resulted in a loss this week. There were good potential reversal point in the 4hr charts that was constantly failing. As a daytrader, Iā€™m suppose to focus on what is happening inside of 4-5 hour block, not the 4hr itself. I think I have gone too high of a timeframe to focusā€¦

Also, I have to stay more patient to see the chart setting up for trades that sometimes I donā€™t wait for(fear of missing out). I could have only handful of those setups in a 4-5 hour block so staying patient is a must.

After those losses, I wanted to take some of the profits out before losing even more.
$1,000 back to my card(initial deposit), and withdrew $1,000 leaving me around $2,000 in balance.

To date from 2/23/16 to 3/25/16, I have went from $1,000 to roughly $4,000 which is 300% gain this month.
Let see what would happen in the month of April.

Cheers,

TC.

300% in a month is a very good result!

Wow, 300% gain is truly amazing. I hope youā€™ll manage to keep this up.

Agree with one of the previous posters and with all due respect TC!

Myfxbook or didnā€™t happen!!!

TC, good result, I believe you can achieve your final goal.
I am also on the way, but clearly slow than you.

Why so negative? No harm done when it didnā€™t happen He is only fooling himself. It looks to good to be true, so what!!! It is a good motivation for trading and improving yourself to a higher level.

those people always ask others to use myfxbook, itā€™s just an advertiser.

It was sarcasm id Imagine,

TC11, good job bro. Keep working to get better, and key in on winners only, lolā€¦

Dont post your FXBook, just keep doing your thing. You have a ways to go, but If I was a betting man, id put my money on your achieving the Million+More.

Keep rollin,

Another one of these threads.

Didnā€™t you make a few of these MoneyNVRSleeps? Howā€™d they do?

1 or 2 I think,

*shruggs

Things rollin for me Clark, Dont F&^% up my Vibe, lol

How you doin anyways, great Im hopin,

Just keep your nose to the grindstone, and hit those goals Clark.

Same old, not spending as much time trading nowadays (all automated anyways).

Busy enjoying life. :slight_smile: