15-20% a month?

Yes, it is possible but not easy…forex trading is anything but easy and you may want to focus more on the trades rather than the numbers…

Here’s how I approach everything in life (and, especially trading).
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE- ANYTHING. But, WHAT IS PROBABLE?
Can the Aussie trade all the way down to .100- Yes. Anything is possible.
But, what is the probability of the Aussie trading @ .100?

Can you make 15-20% a month, for 6 months straight, with less than a year of trading experience under your belt. YES! You definitely can- anything is possible. BUT, what is the probability of that happening?

Catch my drift :wink:

LOL, I know…I may as well have gone all out placing bets on Brazil winning the world cup and we all know what happened…and in my defense, I was drunk when I placed the bets…

The Dark Knight…in your strategy description you mentioned …

[B]hedging our losses by opening more positions. Protection of capital primary concern while growing equity of accounts. Stop-losses are always used to protect large losses. -The Dark Knight

[/B]

can you please explain blue colored text bit more ?

godzilla, what he means is that he protects his trades when markets go volatile! if you asking the exact trading levels go to zulutrade and follow his profile :wink:

Looks too good to be true but is 15-20% per month really doable? I mean, has someone been able to see this already?

I have seen it btw! It is doable but required proper account management! have you managed it yourself austingrd?

I reckon the best strategy is to think of an amount you are going to trade and then halve it. I have tended to go for the big lump sum trade but now realize it is better to break this down into incremental amounts spread out over time. Ref. frequency of trading - well, I think the factors affecting a currency’s movement are very difficult to guage. This is easier over a longer period of time in my opinion which is why I don’t trade daily but only when I think one currency in a pair is particularly strong compared to the norm.

A trend is a trend until it isn’t.

20% per mth is doable until it isn’t.