2-year backtest EURUSD, 300 pips/month

Wow!!! Pipship!! you have did quite some decent trading history!! good for you mate!
Guys, follow him, he is a serious trader!!

Hi
I make live account whit 2000 Euro.
These settings are good?
Hihg risk:
0.02 mini lot ,12%, 240 euro zuluguard
when +600 pips then:
0.04 mini lot ,24% zuluguard
when +300 pips then:
0.06 mini lot 36% zuluguard
Thank You

Well without saying me who are you following I cannot do much here…sorry mate!

Looks like this ship is entering unknown, shallow and undoubtedly treacherous waters.

Well man, have you heard of zuluguard? It protects you against that type of market behavior ! :slight_smile:

This screenshot is form pipship reference account, set up [B]“to demonstrate 80% per month, - 12% risk ever”[/B]

Also the best trader is sometimes unable to forecast the market perfectly.
This is nothing unusual.

When trading +1600/-800, you are still able to start with -6% max, earning 40% each month. (-12%, 80% each month)
A lot of people do not understand how scaling up the max risk setting works.
One week of red trades is nothing special, I see a lot of people leaving the account. (the losers afterall)
The account is almost even now.

Well I took a lot af risk in my own account. (made 8000 euro’s in two weeks, a sudden drop then causes a drop of -60%, I was a bit greedy myself. (still made almost 300%) When hitting 5000 euro’s again the end of the week, I will grow more calm towards a nice capital to show how real trading works.

the chart looks really bad. I know. When the chart mentioned gain of 300% in one year, it suddenly had looked perfect.
Now it says 900% gain then 300%… then it looks bad. In a few weeks… then look again in the account :wink:

And a lot of people say stupid things in the zulu-‘MTV chatbox’.
They don’t know ***. Saying things as not reliable SP, don’t follow!!!, not following his own trades, gambler! etc.
First it made me angry, now I know why there is a difference between a seven year experienced trader and a zulu follower.
They can’t see things in perpective. DD of 800 pips is peanuts when producing 1600 in only half a month.
There are so many newbies at zulu. It’s almost obvious why they all loose money and why I’m able to become number 1 follower of 10.000?? traders in just 3 weeks.

Well, I’m not going explain things further. I’m concentrating on the real stuff now.
Get a decend capital for the business by trading myself, and wainting for my licence.

I’m going to follow Pipshippers!
I’m start next week live acount 720 euro.
I think 0.2/0.4/0.6 mini lot,-600 pips its very good.

usernameisrequired!
there is always a loss, just must manage!

Today I’m at

ROI (Annualized)
+619%
Profit
1,998 pips
Open Positions
14 pips
Trades
Winning trades
231 (66%)
Average pips/trade
Average trade time
21 hours

4500 euro out of 800

Hope to close the month with E 6000,–
Then I will cash out my investment + some extra ( I also need to pay my rent :P) (E 2000 withdrawal next week)

Then we will start with E 4000 next month :slight_smile:
I will go somewhat slower. About 40% month I hope.

One week left this month before goal of 6000 euro.
Hopefully 8 trades, target about 100 pips each still open…
Will it be enough?
:stuck_out_tongue:

When I do have 6000 euro, then it’s a new high…

Hi Piipshipper!
I started the live folllowers,I report on the results!
The max open trades no limit , or 8?
Thank you
Sorry my english

you are not obliged to follow a trader all the way, meaning, he might open 8 trades but you can go ahead and follow with like 3 or 4 trades. Also, keep in mind to lower the overall picture of the risk - meaning to at least 30%. not more not less.

all the stories are nice
but where can we see some [B]real[/B] verified results of this 300 pip miracle
as you say you did zulu - so where are you trading now?
where can we see the wonder… im just a sceptic fool - backtest is great but…

You are totally right to be sceptic.
Please read the post below.

Dear traders/investors,

NEWS

This month I finished university so the previous weeks I finally was able to do some fundamental research towards the strategy’s I made. About 7 EA’s have been developed now trading live in just one account. (I’m only trading in one account)
Each EA + currency has it’s own backtest. So 16 2 year backtests have been made!
This time I’m taking it serieusly because I want to have the business licensed in one year.

How to trade 5 years with the account made:

[I][ul]
[li]-First, the 16 EA’s will be trading the following year.
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]-Then, to exceed the time I’m able to use the EA’s, I will do backtests again for the following year (after trading one year) comparing the performance of each EA. Then EA’s with low performance will be kicked out.
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]… next, we are able to trade the second year… etc for the third, fourth, fifth year.
[/li][/ul]

Now we are able to earn money for five years only using one strategy (backtested for 2 years)
without any manual interventions of our team or changing anything in the codes of the strategy. [/I]

Why investors normally do not succeed at zulutrade…

Many traders, also the number one of zulu at the moment, but also the previous number one for half a year starts trading very good (but risky) the first months. Trading MANUALLY. Then when he has capital of a few million dollars, he starts to play safe. (no wins anymore, just a few pips extra each month) But still 6 million dollars following earning about S15.000 each month! (I know because I managed about 2 million earning S5000 a month)
So investors are not able to earn anything. Because the best traders (most capital) play safe, then they all crash in a few month because trading manually is not possible at timeframe’s of 1 or 5 minutes I think. To earn enough commissions, all strategies are trading at small (too small) timeframes manually.

Now I developed this robot…

This account (EAs) will work at a continuous performance. Performance of first three months for example will be indicative for the following months AND we are able to trade on small timeframes because we use robot entries/exits.

I posted the 16 2 year backtests of each EA + currency trading LIVE below.
Live account is performing equally right now, but It’s too soon to say something about the account of just 2 weeks now.

… ow sorry, Im only able to post 5 attachements. You need to visit the link Newz & Backtests | PipShip

The previous account I started two months ago still had some mistakes in the codes. I first had to graduate from university, so thats why I wasn’t able to correct it in time. I had to wait till this moment before trading seriously again. (to fully test all the EA’s in about one month) This time no ****ty performance. I know what I’m capable of.

Can you kindly analyze why followers fail to succeed in zulutrade?
I would really like to see another point of view.

Hi eddy, you mean I would explain further why investors fail at zulutrade?

Well I made a couple of drawings.

First months the signal providers is trading manually (using a so called ‘halleluja profitable strategy’)

In about a couple of months, trading starts to become worse. (non prof experiencing the load of 6 mil. and point of interest is: no risk… who who never experienced anything like this before… stay in… get commissions before crash.

Number one at the moment ($ 6.000.000.00 following)

Number one previous half a year. (same pattern)

Robot trading

In the previous post I explained why I’m able to trade with same performance for years.
(not changing the pairs used!!! god damn)

By backtesting all 16 EA after a year of trading for the previous year, exit of bad performing EA’s, start year two trading, doing exact same thing next year. etc. etc. (good performing new strategies will be added when perf of 16 EA’s is less than 5000 pips/ 2 years trading)

Hello there - no I was talking about the followers’ performance - not the trader’s side. It is a totally different side.

I’am also talking about the followers performance…
The followers performance (almost all followers following number 1 zulutrade) is related to the point of interest of the traders.

So the ‘traders side’ is shaping the ‘followers performance’.
It a totally different side, but it’s the exonuous variable of the performance of followers.
Hope you understand?

I saw the trend too. Wouldn’t it be unfair to some top traders? I mean, almost everyone want the number 1.

Ohhh!!! I agree to the point that the two are not exogenous, however followers preferences can be also different from traders side - like for example risk factors - and fore example they use the zuluguard for that matter - therefore we cannot say they are the same.