$200 a day is this possible?

Did you actually read his post, Martin?
He’s starting with $500, wants to make $200 a day, not $5 on day one.
I’m surprised at you posting that chart, you know better than that.
Regarding the lottery comment, people who know me well will understand that

Anyhow, Manpower, best wishes for your trading, I think your early post was just tongue in cheek

Namaste

1 Like

Actually mate, i missed that part where he said he wants to start with $500
i thought this was your assumption.

Fair enough

as for my chart, and $5 on day one. it was an option, but of course i gave the other option as well, didn’t it

@Manpower89
you said this…

You’re very welcome mate
but. seriously… (no offense) even though i completley missed the part of you wanting to start with $500 because i was waking up and half starry eyed (so… ok my bad)

Mate, if you want to be successful… you gotta pull your finger out… ok
i want to help you… but i gotta be firm to be fair ok

so if you want this… IT’S ACHIEVABLE
but not without effort

and you gotta be realistic about your initial account balance, you can’t stuff around with less than $1000 seriously

i would suggest starting with $3,000 as a minimum but a lot of people whinge about how they don’t have that much

mate, you gotta step up… ok
you gotta get serious
i mean, you are talking about replacing your income right… $200 a day is income replacement

so my question is this…
HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT ?

People either talk or they DO
Which one are you ?

10 Likes

I would love to connect with you outside of babypips. Do you have a direct email? I like your energy.

1 Like

yeah, but i can’t post it here
PM me

1 Like

seems To mE tHAt wRitING ocCasIonAlly in CAPITAL letTers makeS you VErY poPulAr for NooBs ATTention :joy:

9 Likes

Not a good question, because you can only start from where you are.

A better question is “I know I have to start from where I am, but how”?

Short answer: the main things you need are to get further education from offline sources, to develop skills, to get loads and loads of practice, to learn how to avoid the mistakes that at least 95% of people have trouble with, and to build your capital slowly without losing money.

Daily averages don’t mean anything, really.

The shortest averages that really mean anything helpfully are monthly averages.

So let’s call your $200 per day an average of $4,000 per month, assuming that you trade 20 days of the month?

Let’s also assume you can do everything I mentioned above successfully (some people do, after all - a tiny proportion of those starting out, but some do, so let’s make that assumption, otherwise it’s academic anyway?).

Let’s also assume you’re one of the very few people who manages to make a steady monthly average of 5% of your trading capital as profit.

That $4,000 average per month would therefore need about $80,000 in trading capital, to become realistic.

You’re going to need ten times that, to have a chance of averaging $200 per day.

Sorry.

Sometimes the truth hurts a bit.

This thread will help you more than any other in the whole forum:-

9 Likes

@MrDE hehe
MaYBe YoU ARE ontO SOMetTHINg theRE hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucky me… huh :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

what do you mean by offline sources?

Ok, being the mad max fan that i am… i have to say this hehe
Remember in Mad Max Thunderdome, that scene where pig killer says to Ironbar

"Remember… wherever you find yourself… THERE YOU ARE " :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

True… Exactly
the other option… build up to it

Martin can you PM for some reason it is not allowing me to message you>

2 Likes

ok, no problem, i’ll PM you shortly

1 Like

Yes possible. But not now. You have to give time and labour to attain that much skills. It will happen gradually. With 500$ invest, you have to increase your investment by making profit with that 500$. But if you are asking is it possible right now to make 200$ with 500$ deposit. That not possible for sure. For that you have to take too much risk which eventually wash your account out.

2 Likes

in order to me , any pips target or percentage can be earned from Fx market is obviously possible, if there is most powerful analyzing money management with great strategy . otherwise not at all.

There is a positive point in forex trading that you can make good pips in just one trade . Having investment of more than thousands with professional skill no issue one can make easily $200. New traders should not make this target for them as a beginner nor all can make this much profit same.

3 Likes

Agree completely, if beginners level fixed a target of course this approach can make them emotional and greedy , and if they can’t complete their target , they try to take revenge by over trading , ultimately become a loser.

3 Likes

There is nothing 100% in Forex market place , that’s why there is nobody who can earn his pips target with certainly . anything can happen in this volatile trading place at any times.

I know the volatile nature of this trading place , but we can’t avoid the possibility to earn more money from here , just we have to make sure real trading discipline with powerful knowledge and experience. hope , you will understand

Very easy to say but practically it’s too much difficult to implement. It’s a really. Have you earned already more money from here ?

Then what’s your trading equity is?