30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Haha ah man that sucks but you’re right, don’t chase, the next trade is just around the corner.

What did you see that I didn’t?

Pair was under great buying pressure today. Now it holds steadily above 119. We had retracement over last few days, and it seems that it’s over. Same is happening with other /JPY pairs.

I was thinking that it would be better to keep my mouth shut.

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

Their is a D point… maybe two developing on the EJ, can any of you find it? :wink:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bearish Gartley???

Or Bearish Butterfly, convergence XA - 1.00 CD 2.61 of above image?

That’s me, I’m done. Not reacting the way it should, on to the next trade.

I screwed up a few trades, that’s what a demo account is for. Given TMB has hinted at a D, I’m going to try a long until 120.05 ish and then short as it looks like a D will form for a bearish butterfly, eagerly awaiting TMB’s thoughts!!

Close, but your C is invalid since its not at the Wick of the swing your using and your X should be at the top of the MVA curve. Try drawing it using both swings as well. Then you will see the 1.0 of XA converging perfectly with the 161% of CD and the 261% CD

Wait wait wait… i made an error. This is what it should look like…

Thanks TMB :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

In the second picture, i used wick to wick, obviously if i had have slowed down, i’d have seen when i moved X to MVA i’d have got better convergence. Sloppy analysis on my part.

lol, thanks man

My sell entry is 119.741 and I will be monitoring how the short develops; this could be the start of the major reversal or at least the top of a big flag that’s to come.

I had mine about 4 pips under that, because i didnt use the MVA. However, my entry was very close to yours which means albeit i screwed up several trades before that, i’m learning something!! I just need to learn when NOT to take a trade :-/ I suspect this is where years of experience kicks in.

I’ll try at 119.79

Yup, that’s the setup; we must all keep in mind though that there is a .382 that has not been reached yet at 120.603. If our bearish convergence breaks, the buy will be towards that point.

Any one care to find that pattern?

Yeah, I believe I can see it from the weekly. Draw the fib from the top of the MONTHLY MVA curve and there you go. How does that look to you? :slight_smile:

Well I’ve just spotted this:

Right at the 1.00 / “X”, so I’m short. Any moves above, I suspect, will just be stop runs and if so, I’ll just ride it out hehehe. That then, may run into those 1.618’s.

Finally the short triggers :slight_smile: now lets see how price develops.

Aaah come on, man, that reaction off the level is just ridiculous. You’re too good, TMB :57: