40 - 100 pips a day MT4 EA

Apologies if I am doing something stupidly wrong here but I seem to be getting a similar problem to Kadafi.

I have the Omega IB in my expert advisers list but when I attach it to the chart it shows in the top right corner with an X, there are no buy or sell signals on the chart.

I have checked the box “allow live trading” but still can’t get it to work.

It may just be that it’s doesn’t show previous signals but I thought it might be that I only use MT4 as a reference and trade off oanda?

Thanks for writing it, any help would be brilliant.

Click on “Expert Advisors” on the top nav bar.

Thanks for that.

I as well would be interested in knowing how to adjust lot size, even if it requires me to manually adjust the EA.

Anyone with testimony of foward-tested results of these Expert pleaseeeee…

As far as I’m aware the only way to edit purchase amount is to edit the EA itself with the desired lot size.

In terms of testing, I have yet to find a way to make it profitable (15min charts, handfull of currencies, last 3 months) if you just let the EA run. By switching around the TP and SL settings I can get it closer, but nothing I’d run on a live account at this point.

The Indicator with alarm, however, is fantastic. I’ve used that so I’m not starting at charts all day and it’s also a good teaching tool for explaining the strategy to my wife.

Ahh.
I am back.

Well i got the latest version of this awhile ago, but never was trading.
I came back and noticed MT4 had an build upgrade so i did that,
since then i have gotten no alerts and i am getting these arrows over certain candle sticks. Today i got like 10 over this one all pointing up, but it was going down, not that i guess it mattered. Its been awhile since i used this, but i never got the sell alert.

With the change of MT did i have to uninstall these EA’s and then reinstall them? Meaning, delete the ones from the directory and then put them back after starting the program? I would think that just replacing the ones that are in there is enough when you get new version of a EA.

This is strange.

I was also thinking that perhaps its data i am receiving.

What companies did you guys sign up for on your demo accounts and is your data coming in good? I will sign up for a demo on the best one, i already have 2, STS and Alpari but again, im not getting alerts.

Wondering what i should do with this.

Thanks

Not sure about the MT4 build change, but as far as I’m aware the arrows will always point up. They don’t indicate which side of the trade to take, just that an inside bar has formed. The direction of the trade should be based on the stochastic readings.

Yeah, i think it works. About an hour after i wrote that a couple alerts went off. I was just wondering since i havent really used it in awhile.

I think my settings may be off, what do you set your stochastic indicator at? #'s i mean.

hello,

i’ve tested this system at home on demo. it does pretty well.

what i am curios (i did some programming in c but frankly i haven’t looked at MT4) is if i can set a trail for the stop loss. for example if it goes up 20 pips it sould reset my SL and so on automatic?

Could someone please give me a hand on the “instructions” on this system? I tried accessing it through the other thread (link here: 301 Moved Permanently), but was having major issues with the thread (it wouldnt load), and the thread is over 90 pages long.

Thanks guys

Set display mode to linear mode so you can see large threads easier

Just scavenged the thread via Linear mode, apparently James has deleted the details to his system :frowning: .

I’ve been trying to test this system. I can’t seem to find where in the EA to change the lot size. Any help?

Can anybody shwo me the link for thr EA ?

Check that again…he has NOT deleted it…details can still be found at 301 Moved Permanently

:slight_smile:

[B]Sweet Pip[/B], is this the post ?

http://forums.babypips.com/6276-post1.html

:confused:

Yes it is :slight_smile:

Actually it’s just the post with the basic system details…not the whole thread because depending on how some members have their “view thread” options setup it may go to the first or last post and they can’t seem to find it.

Hi,

“Back testing results are still not profitable” bacuse of the system or because of EA?

Hi,
I have download omega.
I have an errormessage when I compile the indicator.
What must I do?
Thank you!