45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

Depends on the market of course, but yeah one or two a day. Just zoom out on your chart :wink:

Yes Zooming out helped ā€¦hahah

What if the 4 hr and 1 hr begin by going in opposite directions? You canā€™t trade it then? Please let me know. thanks.

Using Macd normal settingā€™s, thereā€™s only 1 red line, while in your graph there are 2 lines. Why ?

Silly forums wonā€™t let me include links so google search for ā€œmt4 macdā€ and the first result will be a thread on these forums explaining it and with links on where to get a MACD indicator for mt4.

Simplicity is something we all want. But this is way too simple, IMO.

Besides, a system without stop loss is too risky, and frankly, it should not be a system because of that.

Hi James

Do you think this would work on 5 min to 15 min charts as well?

Many thanks
rlforex

What so whats the system exactly?

Hi there,

is there a possibility to code this system for vt-trader? i just found the system with the signals for vt-trader. But i would like a complete self handling system.
Does anyone have this one?
Thank you
and greetings from germany :slight_smile:

Can you explain further how the system is about?

hello, please see first post here

EA using this. Anyone else using a EA to trade this sytem? Im doing fair, but wanted some input. Best EA settings for the MACD sample?

Garry

Running the basic system this week, will post results

Donā€™t waste your time on this folks itā€™s another typical indicator based loser system. The system was originally posted by a scammer named ā€œJamesā€ and it doesnā€™t work. For all you new traders look only at price action based trading methods on higher time frames.

hey Julien do you still have that session at that time and can i join you?

Hey Mustang, i been using this system for a while now and been very profitableā€¦i thank james for this great systemā€¦i would highly recommend it on manual and never trust an EAā€¦i average anywhere from 150-300pips a week. great system.

cheers

SIG

I used this system when I first started forex.

I have HUGE gains in the one week that I traded it, but that was mostly because my noob-ish mind risked way too much on a trade. Still profit at that time though.

Then the next week came, and market conditions changed. Lost 70% of my profits, kept what I had left and started learning.

4 months learning now, but I can say that this system did make me money.

Using my knowledge that I learned, Iā€™m going to try employ this system once more and see if itā€™s profitable again in this market + with the new information, hopefully Iā€™ll do better :slight_smile:

Iā€™m liking this simple system. MACD does a great job of filtering out the PSAR. Iā€™ve added a bit of a filter with a SMA. Iā€™ll post a screen shot below of my setup. Looking to scalp the U.S. tomorrow with it. Iā€™m using it on a 15M time frame. Iā€™m expecting to risk 2.5% per trade, and an average stop of around 12.5 pips. 12.5-25 pip take profit, and also contemplating implementing a trailing stop. Looking to pick up about 50-100 pips tomorrow scalping, or 10-20%.

Try keeping an eye on where the crossover of the macd occurs, if in top half then only look for longs and if crossover occures in bottom half, only go short. this along with the trendlines and the 5ema and 10ema should drop a few of the fake signals and increase strike rate.

Also as someone mentioned, if going long and slow stoch is up in oversold territory, then abort and wait.

All these things can make your signals more accurate and yes you may miss some good profits but it should also reduce the number of losses.

how to use this indicator in mt4 platform pls send me the exe file for this .
Thank you.