95% Accurate trade Entry Signal!

Na bro. I work hard for my dollars and won’t risk it in a all or nothing trade.

brother bob i already told u that at this time just follow and don’t take any action with my setup, and bro everyone work hard like you for their dollars, me too.

Does not change the fact that its an all or nothing bet bro

i don’t agree with that bro.

you have used 220% leverage, what else will happen if you are wrong

1 Like

it’s my strategy.i fund my trading a/c with only 2% amount of my investment capacity amount.if it goes wrong, i’ll loss $400 and will fund again with $400.but if it goes correct my a/c will be $800 and next trade will lot size will be $2, And if 2nd trade goes ok my a/c will be $1600, and then i’ll withraw $800…and 3rd trade lot size will be again $2.because my initial deposit is $400.

Good luck in your quest to develop the world’s best trading system. Hope you succeed.

Thanks stevee, i would like to request u to track my trade trade history here for 1month and hope we all will get a good result here!

Wow, FX, 200%??? well ummm, Bless Your Heart.

The Ever Amazed VIPER

Respectfully, I do have my own trades to track. I would rather you track them in your trade journal (you do have one, right?). I’m always open to new ideas and those who share them. Again, best of luck on the charts.

Trade4 open! EURCAD.

Trade4 EURCAD CLOSED @TP

@TradeViper
Thanks! brother for your appreciation.I’ll be posting my daily trades here with entry/exit screen shot of my trades. .

@steveepperson
hmm, Thanks once again for your comment! but i’ll be posting my entry/exit trade setups here, i’ll request u to check my trades, and if u get any info regarding my ongoing trades according to your setup then please let me know.

Trade5 Open CADJPY BUY

When I was a newbie, claims of a 95% winning percentage instantly caught my attention and drew me in.

Many years and many battle scars later, when I see these kind of claims, I instantly know the trader making them is on the wrong track at best or lying at worst.

Experienced traders see right thru this.
Regardless, I offer my apologies in advance should you prove me wrong…and I hope you do.

Best of luck and happy trading to you

1 Like

Trade6 Open GBPJPY BUY

Trade5 SL2:10Pips modified

Today canada unemployment report and net change in employment can take CAD to another higher high today.Let’s see!

Trade7 Open: CADCHF [email protected] SL1: 0.7770 TP1: 0.7880 Entry Time:8Sep 2017 12:03:19
SL2: n/a TP2: n/a Trade Status: Running

Trade7 CLOSED @sl Exit time:8Sep 2017 20:39:28

Trade6 Open: GBPJPY [email protected] SL1: 140.80 TP1: 142.30 Entry Time:8Sep 2017 08:31:12
SL2: n/a TP2: n/a Trade Status: Running

Trade6 Close: GBPJPY [email protected] SL1: 140.80 TP1: 142.30 Entry Time:8Sep 2017 08:31:12
SL2: n/a TP2: n/a Exit time:7Sep 2017 13:04:04 Trade Status: CLOSED @TP